Reviews for Fall to Ruin One Day
Fantastic fic!
kadronya chapter 48 . 1/1
I love your story!
S1203 chapter 46 . 12/30/2014
Just stop to say - Happy New Year! And, of course, big thank you for sharing your beautiful stories with us!
MarchHare5 chapter 48 . 12/26/2014
*Finally* got around to reading this, and I wish I hadn't put it off so long.

Wonderfully written as always. Thank you for sharing.
im LOVING it chapter 48 . 12/15/2014
One of my favorites of all time. Keep returning to it again and again - love your word choice the tension throughout. Makes me want to believe in the concept of star crossed lovers (which I normally dont think exists).
Guest chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
Ok good story, but I really can't connect because of the jumping back and forth. I want to be in the moment and then we've jumped again. Sorry I'm giving up now, life is too short.
juicytreat2 chapter 48 . 12/6/2014
Loved, loved loved this story! Just perfect. Thank you for sharing!
juicytreat2 chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
Where has this fan fic been all my life! It's owning me! And the Portishead "glory box" reference. Ahhh. That brought back some nice steamy memories of when I was dating my hubby! Thank you for that!
RubyDee chapter 48 . 11/8/2014
What a wonderful story Fall To Ruin One Day has been. LOVED each and every word. It was just one of those stories that had it all ... love, drama, snark ... anything and everything you could ask for could be found in this story. I found the overall dynamic of the characters fresh and refreshing. The whole E/B and C/B worried me as soon as I realized you were going there and yet you wrote it in a way that simply added to the beauty if the end relationship. Hated that Alice died (that has to do with my own personal loss of my brother and sister) but loved that the Magic 8-Ball will be with them forever.

Thank You So Much for taking the time to share FTROD with us. :)
pinktomate chapter 48 . 11/5/2014
this is one of my all-time favourites!

Thank you for a wonderful story.
Kksmum chapter 48 . 11/4/2014
Great story. Loved it. Thank you. I am not very eloquent. You have written 108885 words about feelings and I can bearly manage a paragraph to show my appreciation. I see how many reviews you received and I presume they were all good. Thanks again.
KDMCAM chapter 48 . 10/14/2014
Guest chapter 35 . 9/30/2014
I went back and read the letter after reading this chapter. I'm not sure if this is what you intended, but in the early chapters I imagine that the letter centers on her relationship with Edward and how it hurt her, how she lost her self and sense of self worth. And that is there - the dead arm is such an amazing passage - but in so many ways the letter is about her and Carlisle and what exactly meant to her. And I love that in this chapter that seems to be how and why she gives the letter to Edward, and also how he receives it. She is afraid that he'll think it is just her blaming him for where she is, when her real motivation in the moment is to answer his questions as well as she can. I hope I'm reading that the way you wrote it, an if not I look forward to exercising my unique opportunity to have you set me straight.

This is so well done Valentina. So well done.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/29/2014
First Paris, now Harvard. These two chapters really bring home her bad decisions. Even as he becomes more withdrawn from her and focussed on her career she gives up important parts of her out of fear of losing him. Does he see it? Does he know what she is giving up? Alice's questions and her response suggest he doesn't - he may be caught up in himself but he's not knowingly accepting or asking for these choices. My own image of him has him telling her to go to Harvard or to go to Paris if she had brought it up - but not offering to sacrifice his career momentum to go with her. I imagine him staying in love with her, maybe even winding up with her if she had done that. But it seems like he clearly would have put his career first at that point. I wonder if that is how you see him? I also wonder if that is what Izzy thinks would have happened and if that is why she doesn't ask. Or did you see him as expecting her to choose to stay near him? If so I don't get that from what you write. I read 1990s him as caught up in his own stuff but not that self-centered. It feels as if He just hasn't yet learned to take the time to put himself in her shoes and think about her personhood, at least not in that way.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/28/2014
I hope you're as proud of the numb arm metaphor as I am impressed with it. The entire letter, which I could not remember from my first reading, resonates with her experiences in the past and actions in the present. But it also surprises in some ways. It is more of a revelation of her relationship with Carlisle than it is a clarification of her feelings toward Senator. We certainly know by now that she is completely in love with Edward even if the relationship causes her great pain. But it was not clear that her relationship with Edward would impose a fundamental limit on what she could feel toward a man to whom she is deeply attracted, like Carlisle. I was expecting he reading the letter to be a test of whether she could still continue her new relationship with Edward. Instead, it serves as a trigger for her to do right by Carlisle, or at least that is how I read the chapter.

8,929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »