Reviews for Fall to Ruin One Day
dreamiedreamer chapter 18 . 11/14/2015
I am glad that Bella did not take Edward's response the wrong way, it was really naive of her if she thought that Edward would expose his private life like that, the press would have a field day with that message. A message like that should be for her ears only.
dreamiedreamer chapter 17 . 11/14/2015
I think the mistake that the eighteen year old Bella made was she put Edward on a pedestal and that in turn made her felt like she was not worthy for his attention. This made her constantly second guess herself and this type of response was not enough to substance a relationship in the long term. Edward's message made their situation more poignant, all these wasted years and longing on top of the heart break for both of them.
dreamiedreamer chapter 16 . 11/14/2015
The thing about asking for advice is they will always be somebody's opinion, somebody who is not you. At the end of day it should be Bella herself to decide whether Edward was worth the risk or she chose to forever wondering what if.
dreamiedreamer chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
Their longing for each other was jumping out of the page, especially Edward's, his regrets of letting Bella go. It was so sad, they wasted ten years.
dreamiedreamer chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
I love how you split each chapter into then and now, it certainly helps to pull the past and the present together in a very coherent sequence. It shows what had gone wrong then, how both Edward and Bella had mature through the years and what made it worked now.
tammy0208 chapter 48 . 11/11/2015
I just found this story yesterday and I really didn't think I was gonna like it but I'm so glad I stuck with it cause I loved it. I just wish Alice would have survived. She deserves some happiness. Thanks for sharing.
zeeber chapter 48 . 11/4/2015
I truly enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for sharing your words...brenda
lesuse chapter 24 . 11/3/2015
OMG - I'm reading this story for a second time, and I completely forgot that Carlisle was/is Edward's brother!
bella0609 chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
Why did she do that? She admits to us that she's not over him...
bella0609 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Why is she going there? Because he won't be there?
Montara chapter 48 . 10/21/2015
Alice really died :(((( I'm crying here! :((

But the way you presented her death made it easier to accept it, especially since Edward and Bella accepted it and were able to talk about her. I just can't believe Jasper abandoned her like that! Wow!

Edward seemed changed for the better, maybe humbled a little, he learned his lessons well.

Thank you so much for your story! What a ride! I enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you!
Montara chapter 47 . 10/21/2015
I can't believe she was saying sorry ... I know he accepted her the way she was dressed, but she still, after having her own style and knowing she looks good, said sorry!

He did it, he told everyone who's more important!
Montara chapter 46 . 10/21/2015
:((((
Montara chapter 45 . 10/21/2015
:((
Montara chapter 44 . 10/21/2015
Well, what to expect from someone like William?! But this seems to bring Edward and Carlisle closer...I just think Alice deserves to know about Carlisle..
9,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »