Reviews for Fall to Ruin One Day
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Two things stick with me from this chapter - first, you have an effortless and natural ability to refer to Senator's cock without resorting to that word or its siblings. The euphemistic and indirect language seems to fit with Izzy's inexperience and hesitance.

Second, re-reading this time I really see from chapter to chapter how much goes unspoken between 2009 Izzy and Senator because they are both trying to guard their feelings. You offset their sparring against Izzy's own unwillingness to let him know how in love with him she still is, but Alice's comments about the Holidays already imply that he feels much for her that he is not willing or able to say directly. It's been long enough since the first time I read Fall to Ruin that I'm able to come along for that ride without too much memory of how it unfolds, and I'm finding their communication (or lack thereof) very believable.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
I'm a guy and I don't know if you were going for specifically a female experience in that first kiss. But that one paragraph captured so much of what it felt like the first time I felt truly kissed. I was too busy being shocked/excited that it was actually happening to be embarrassed at my own inexperience or worried i would be bad at it. You captured it so well.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
The last paragraph of this chapter didn't register the first time I read Fall to Ruin. This time it jumped right out at me. Is she saying that Senator is only around her because of baggage he can't live without, or is she making a much broader comment on her personal relationships? Both?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Re-reading. I saw from the note that this chapter was the reworked one shot. I don't think I ever read it as a stand alone but I can see how gripping it would be on its own. I'm excited to read the rest.
Britt chapter 48 . 9/7/2014
I loved this story! but so sad for Alice. You made this story real. Great job
Jasper-HaleYes chapter 48 . 9/1/2014
Literally one the best stories I've ever read during my time on fanfiction!
Your Carlisle is my favourite! He was easily my favourite character of the story. I'm usually all for an Edward/Bella pairing but I actually wanted Bella to be with Carlisle!
Thank you for the amazing read!
readingKs chapter 48 . 8/27/2014
This was wonderfully written! Thank you for telling this amazing story!
I have to say I would love an Alice mini story. I want to know what happened with her and Jasper as well as her perspective throughout.
Great job and keep writing!
Judyblue95 chapter 48 . 8/18/2014
To say that I have enjoyed this story wouldn't even begin to describe the way I feel about it. I have laughed, cried, screamed, and generally emoted all the way through it. This is why I read. Stories like this one are the reason I love reading. Thank you! Now I'm off to read the outtakes and EPOVs
Judyblue95 chapter 43 . 8/18/2014
That song rattled around in my head for years after my ex husband left me. I still can't hear it without tearing up and it has been over 40 years...
this is a breathtakingly epic story. are you there? do you still get reviews?
Judyblue95 chapter 34 . 8/18/2014
I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't in the middle of reading this story with my own two eyes...it keeps getting better with each chapter!
Judyblue95 chapter 32 . 8/18/2014
resuming this story today after a few days off organizing all my kindle books. have you written any OF? are you published? under what name? this story may take me to ruin, but I'm finishing every word. I HATE how he treated her in 1999.
Judyblue95 chapter 24 . 8/15/2014
Ah! man oh man! This is the brother Edward didn't want Alice to know about! Well done! You surprised the hell out of me!
Judyblue95 chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
I can hear Chrissie Hynde singing this song in my head, but I can't for the life of me remember the title. Damn. The name of this story...
Judyblue95 chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
both time periods are filled with new beginnings. this is a luxurious story and I'm reveling in it.
Judyblue95 chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
Helmet-wearing battering ram. Perhaps the best description ever of an erect penis! The present day part of this chapter has turned me to mush. She's fucked now...
8,917 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »