Reviews for Fall to Ruin One Day
Ouch
JustARead chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Hmmmm
KDMCAM chapter 23 . 11/22/2016
Omg is carlisle his half brother? It just hit me!
jel19 chapter 48 . 11/17/2016
Such a great story! Saw this rec'd at the Lemonade Stand and read it till finished. Really enjoyed the characters and the plot. So good. Thanks!
Guest chapter 48 . 11/16/2016
I followed this from a rec about politicians. When everyone was waiting for the news would it be "Clinton or Trump" ?

Loved this so much :D Great story :D

Snoopylover60 :D
Guest chapter 48 . 11/12/2016
I love this story. Thank you!
baldtomato chapter 11 . 11/3/2016
hi sleepyval - i probably already reviewed this chapter (literally) years ago, this is likely my 4th or 5th re-read - it's one of my all-time fav stories (not just fanfic). Writing this review almost feels like i'm talking to an old friend, although it's actually more like the fans considering celebs old "friends" as they've always been in their lives, when the celeb has no idea these fans exist as individuals. Anyways, i feel like i'm talking to an old friend, when you absolutely have no idea who i am LOL. Hopefully you're still receiving Review alerts from this story.
I re-read it different ways - sometimes i read it start to finish, and other times i read the top half and the bottom half separately. I love the format, and the parallel development, but sometimes i lose track, and esp the 2009 parts that actually included many significant exchanges and dialogue that happened in a short span of 2-3 days, i like to read them consecutively. This chap would be my most fav chap from the 2009 section.
After this re-read, i do wonder (for the first time, actually... which is probably what's driving me to post this review) - would Senator Cullen take the same interest in Izzy, had Izzy not become a top level (master) sommelier? what if, she "only" became, say (no offense intended) a manager of one Starbucks store after years of working as a barrista, or, if she "only" ended up with a masters of literature degree and ended up as a teacher at a 3rd tier community college - would he have taken the same interest in her in 2009?
Interestingly, (not by design), her eventual career actually landed her in his "upper crust circle" in an unconventional way. Or perhaps it *was* by design - she would never have been able to describe how different the Dom Perignon tasted vs the "regular' champagnes she has had the fortune to have tried, if she weren't hanging out at 4 star establishments with Edward. Even though wine tasting is now fairly accessible as a hobby to us commoners, people who could appreciate wine the way a master sommelier does, are more likely than not from an upper crust background - so her eventual career "fits" right into his immediate sphere. He never actually had to "lower" himself down (in terms of social tier) to be with her, in 2009.
Thank you for not pulling the story from ffnet. I love .story you wrote - AA5 is of course one of my other all time favs. I noticed you haven't posted any new stories for a while. Hope all's well, and i forsure have you on author alert... and if you ever do publish original work... i hope i do find out. I no longer lurk on twific forums (real life and all)...
Lafemmevegeta chapter 48 . 10/1/2016
This was a great story. Loved how the characters developed over the years. I do wish there was more details between 2009-2012 but it turned out nice.
Just Sus chapter 48 . 9/30/2016
I really loved this story, with all its ups and downs! But, Alice dying made me cry like a baby! How tragic for them all to lose her! I'm happy that Edwsrd hot his crap together, and that he never stopped loving Bella. It was all worth it! Did they have children?
Just Sus chapter 33 . 9/30/2016
This is amazing! Will Bella tell us which brother was s better lover? *Wiggles eyebrows*
Just Sus chapter 30 . 9/30/2016
Will this be a HEA? I'm worried right now!
Just Sus chapter 24 . 9/30/2016
Well, I didn't see that one coming!
Just Sus chapter 11 . 9/30/2016
This is really friggin'angsty!
Just Sus chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
Well, this is gut-wretching!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 9/29/2016