Reviews for Fall to Ruin One Day
mrstwister712 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Ugh - that was heart wrenching and SO good!
emmzac chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I want more, Please... It can't end like that, love is stronger than that..
WhyIsBellaTheOne chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
she's the one who broke their hearts.. what right does she have to cry for being a coward?
Adele Varens chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Guh! Heart fail!

I haven't read the rest of the reviews, but I would be shocked if you haven't heard this a million times already: More please!

3 it. Even without more, it's nice not to have an HEA now and then. Still...
blindbookworm chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
D: what was the point of this, to make me sad? Mission succeeded.

But it sure was good.
PrimroseHill chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Is your title from a Prentenders song? It is quite apropos if so, the line about making us part has always stuck out in that song...

Well, this was a great read, but I just feel terrible about how it ended! You really have a theme here - to characterize Bella as being stubborn and prideful to her own detriment! It makes for a very interesting story, but the white picket fence lover in me feels empty. This Edward has a hint of arrogance, too. Would be interesting to know how he has been - he managed to dodge the girlfriend question. Maybe inspiration will cause you one day to add a bit of levity to this story?

Can you tell I go a case of SleepyValentina withdrawal tonight? Could sleep, and catching up on some of your other writing has been most pleasant. Thanks again for sharing your work! PrimroseHill
Mia chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
A really lovely story! I wonder if given the choice again after 10 years, if right now Edward would give up his political career for Bella, like he says he should have? And why was Bella so unable to compromise?

I would really be interested in reading Edwards's POV and Bella & Alice's reunion...I can only imagine the potential awkwardness that may arise.

If you ever get a chance to add some more to this story, it would make alot of readers very happy.
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Wow that was depressing. I'm gonna go cry too. lol.
soobliette chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I would love to see you continue this one-shot. It was (surprisingly) sad and I felt as though I were in the dark, not understanding completely the reasons for their breakup and what exactly it was that Edward never knew. The writing and the dialogue were impeccable and for that I commend you. Please consider expanding this as a novella or a multi-chapter story. It's sad, but very, very interesting. Thanks for sharing it.
1breezybri chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This can't possibly be it. It's too close to reality for my liking.
lora chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
its sad to me that i understand it. when i get upset, i punish myself instinctually by denying what i really want, as if it would make it better.
lknots chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh, that made me so sad. I understand she has her reasons, but it makes me sad nonetheless. Brilliantly written. Thank you!
miranda04 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh, I would love to see this continued!
icantsleep chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wait, what. I was smiling so hard reading this, just knowing it had a happy ending. Way to pull the rug . Great writing anyway.
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Why the hell did she do that to herself? Ten years could change EVERYTHING. If you don't try, you might as well already be dead. Just my opinion.
9,004 | « Prev Page 1 .. 580 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 600 .. Last Next »