Reviews for Fall to Ruin One Day
nmnnnnmm chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
I am SO FREAKING HAPPY that you are continuing this oneshot (mad, mad props to Elizabeth440). This has to be one of my favorite oneshots of ALL TIME, so I am desperately excited to see where you take us.
grabadietcoke chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
I love that you are expanding this one shot! I thought that it had so much promise the first time I read it!
robsjenn chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
v. glad to see this is being continued/re-worked. the original one-shot was so melancholy. i didn't like the angst the finality of bella's refusal in the first version gave me, but the story stuck with me. i think i could handle an angsty/non-HEA story from you, but of course i'm hoping this longer version will be different; e.g., edward is going to alice's for thanksgiving, or bella will send edward an email saying "i'm not over it but i'm terrified," or they'll run into each other on the way back to chicago, or something. thanks for this story, and, really, for all your writing-it's top-notch.
apricot30 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
i really wish you'd continue this! i rarely enjoy reading one-shots but this one, when i read it, it stayed with me. i really hope you continue this. please?
Shamatt0403 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Still made me sad.
mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
The original one-shot was fabulous; this is even better.
boopydoopjones chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Yay! Good writing, like always. i read the os back on the gift exchange. Nothing says f-you like regifting. hehehe
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Okay, Wonder Woman- I'm thrilled that you are continuing this, but I have to ask: when do you ever find time to sleep?
carebear309 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Ooh, so excited you're expanding on this one!
jansails chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
They cannot stop themselves from delivering jabs at each other.

I'm a little shocked Edward did not understand the deep significance to Bella's reaching out & touching him with purpose.

Bella's words were a cover to hide her fear, how little Edward understands her, perhaps it ended the way it should have, given his behavior.

Edward's purchase of an upgrade for Bella to seat her beside him is nothing, as money is a mere tool, in comparison to Bella's touch.

jansails/jan2
Justmecp chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Wow! I can't wait to read the rest of this!
retrogradation chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
yayy i am so glad you are going to continue this!
annaharding chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Oh, wow! I am SO excited that you decided to extend this story. The original one-shot was a big favorite of mine. And I felt so sad at the ending, where they walked away from each other. Hope there's happier times ahead in this one. Thanx!
they call me red chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Was this on your website? I'm trying to place where I've read it. It's fantastic but then again all your work is pretty much fantastic. I want to smack this Edward at the end.
Venulia chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
I am SO happy that this is going to be continued into a full piece! I simply adore your writing and this one really does leave you hanging. Looking forward to updates!
9,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 580 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 600 .. Last Next »