Reviews for Snow Angel
Great story! Loved it - Edward the snow angel! *sigh*
Unpredictable Brat chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
aww
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
A great story. Very well written.
twiqueenb chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Such a beautiful story!
SusanL chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Love this story :)
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Aw, what a sweet story! That was really cute :-)
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Aw...that's just too sweet!
notathing chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Aww...Sweet... Really nice story. Good to read while waiting for Wild Swan update ;)
yogacat chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
ok, so, yeah...I finally read this.

Aw, so sweet. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Thanks for sharing.
Hcm126 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This was very sweet! I really liked it!
TracesOfInk chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I can't remember where I found the link to this story but I am so glad I read it.

I thought for a while that perhaps Edward and Bella hadn't ended up together, because Sarah was described as tan - I wasn't sure whether it was just her parent that had given her than gene, or whether perhaps her granddad had too. I liked the fact that (to me) it wasn't obvious throughout. I also enjoyed the format of Bella telling the story to her granddaughter; it made the story stand out a little, made it different to others.

Edward and Bella's first meeting had me smiling so much. It felt honest and believable, and was the perfect mix of awkward and light-hearted - especially with Edward's ice joke.

I think you took a risk with the light reflecting off the angel and causing Edward to 'sparkle', as it could have come across as cheesy, but for me it worked. It was a beautiful image and I can just imagine Bella being so in awe of him.

I only realised this as I was writing this review, but I like how when they met they made snow angels, and then Edward's gift was an angel too. Just a nice little link that wasn't made into a big deal, but was a nice touch.

Basically, this was a very sweet and well-written story and I very much enjoyed reading it. Thank you!
dancnstacy09 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Okay, I didn't think that this was angsty at all...I thoroughly enjoyed the fluff! It was beautiful!
kmm122 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
this was adorable, i loved it!
rosygloss chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
It takes real skill to write a story that covers so much ground but remains so grounded in the moment at the same time. I read every word like the greedy girl I am, loving the glowing effect you've created here with mere words. Simply wonderful.
Captain Jezebel chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This was so adorably cute, and magical. I loved the sweetness of their connection. The snow angel ornament was such a nice touch, and the way it glittered around them in the sunlight...nice. I also loved that the story was a bit of a flashback while Bella told her grandaughter the story of how her Grammy and Grampy fell in love. It was a nice way to let us know that they do indeed live happily ever after.

So sweet.