Reviews for Someone to Watch Over Me
outtayourface chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This was really beautiful. Thanks for sharing :)
Sun89 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Are you going to continue with the story? It's great.
Aniseed chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh this was lovely :)

Thank you for sharing it!
KeeWit chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This story was so sad, yet so sweet.
icantsleep chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Loved it.
CrazyLikeaBear chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
i LOVE this story! i've read it a few times...i was wondering, hopeing, possibly pleading...that you could write more? i REALLY want to see where this story could go..but, even if you don't, it's incredible. wonderful and happy :) in an odd sort of way...lol. thanks for writing! we the readers love your talent :D
guccisassy chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This would be such a wonderful story to continue!
tmss chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Loved the story, thank you
nicnicd chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I loved this when it was posted on the gift exchange, but got busy and hadn't gotten a chance to check back and see who all the authors were. I was browsing a profile earlier and saw it listed in someones favorites, so I had to re-read again :)

I think I told you before, but I'll tell you again: this was absolutely lovely and left me with a huge smile on my face after I read it...both times! Thank you for writing :)
sconnolly318 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Can't wait to see it all play out...
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
So, let me get this straight: Bella has two kids and she's looking after another three?

Edward transitioned from fierce vampire to mushy vampire pretty fast. I liked the way he gave her a purse that sparkled...just like him.

Update soon, ok?
LiLi26 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Really intriguing.

Seems to happen during his rebellious years. But who are these people, especially since one of them is called Isabella and the little one Marie, is it Bella's grand mother and great grand mother?

I hope you'll keep going with this story

:D
they call me red chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I don't know why I haven't read this one before but it's excellent.
Sari9 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
If you want to continue this, I'm there, this was lovely. I definitely did not think this was yours when I read the gift exchange fics. But reading it again, I hear your voice. Brava!
fallunder chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Story is not marked as complete, so hoping this will become a chaptered story. I have a thing for vampire Edward that drinks from evil humans but is filled w/ love for Bella. Awesome story.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »