Reviews for Someone to Watch Over Me
bluebelle29 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This is a great beginning! I love the thought of this story and can't wait to see what you do with it!
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Nicely written little historical AU. I really like it. Are you going to be expanding it? It is really sweet.
cyndi407 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
great story...interested to see where u take this
C.Carolyn chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Thanks for sharing, Val. Lovely story and writing. What a sweet ending.
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Love it.

Thank you.
KrittleTwilighted chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Great story. So is Bella cousins to the 2 kids and sister to the other or is she the aunt and has two kids?
Chicklette chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Marvelous little ficlet. Will you be expanding?
belli486 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Colleen:

I should have known this well-written historical AU piece was yours, but alas, I am not good at guessing.

I loved it before I knew it was you, so that should count for something.

Bev
mimimgr chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
See he does have a soul. He's a caring sheperd. Love that line, sounds almost religious.
LyricalKris chapter 1 . 3/1/2010

Still love it.

Still think you should continue it. Historical AU... that's such a win idea.

I simply adore your writing style. :)
lovestoread24 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
A vamp fic- that's a nice surprise. Very sweet, another one I would like to see where it goes. Loved all the little details- you really captured the feeling of the Great Depression. Thanks for sharing with us.
cvds chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Loved it:) So well written. Really enjoyed reading this. Love that Edward buys gifts for Belle and the kids.

"Be good, little lamb. Your shepherd watches over you. " - love how Edward signs the note

Thanks for writing this.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
*sob* So sad, so sweet. Enjoyed it.
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
What a touching gift. Kris was lucky to have you write for her. I'm really getting into period pieces lately - this one did a great job of painting a bleak picture of the Great Depression.
ignora chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Edward is sweet... even as a vampire. :)
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »