Reviews for Jack And Sally
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
I feel Bella. What she said was me... Word for word. Hopefully Edward can accept what she can offer - friendship.
Signed -K chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
I loved it, of course. :)
Signed -K chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Definitely the cheesiest!
Signed -K chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Sad face!
Signed -K chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Hehe. :) I want to go to Disneyland now
Signed -K chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
He got written up for sexual harrasment? Not of Bella, surely?
VampDog chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Traditional black Mickey Mouse Club ears w/name on back for me! I agree with the others. This was super cute, and who doesn't love Disney. I agree with the others that the ending seemed abrupt. You did such a great job of picking up this fic and running with it, but we need to know what Edward decides to do, how he has money (the mail room doesn't pay nearly enough to afford the suite), the wedding, taking their kids to Disneyland; lots more story to be written here. In your free time, of course, lol.
Beans827 chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
Ahhhh, this was very sweet! I am a major Disney fan, but will admit I have never watched the Nightmare before Christmas. I know...how bad is that? But I still enjoyed their passion for it. I think we need an outtake as to what Edward finally decided to do with his life. I am thinking he should work at Disneyland! That's my vote! Thanks, as always, for sharing your wonderful talents! Blessings to you and yours.
Ellie chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
I loved this!
ladylibre chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Not for nothing, but you had me at "I had a penchant for office supplies. There was just something about a pack of unopened pens that made me giddy, something about a fresh legal pad that just called to me. I know better than to walk into Staples or Office Depot, and I have been known to steal notebooks from friends who don't use them in a timely manner."

I feel the exact same way! Ha, not all that important to the story, I'm sure, but nonetheless true.

Clicking NEXT...
lissy2110 chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Hey,

a fantastic story.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Oh my! Did it just get hot in here? I think you should definitely give Melly what she wants... I may also be interested in reading! ;)
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Awe! :') Can you believe its NBC's 20th anniversary this year!? I feel old!
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
... OK, now I really want to ride the Matterhorn with Edward! I don't have any Disney ears. :( I do have a Santa hat with mickey ears, they didn't come from the theme park though, so doesn't really count.
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
OMG! A Diney Geekward! Can't get much better than that! 3 one day I will get myself to California Disneyland, and after reading this, I'll bee aiming for Halloween time!
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »