Reviews for Jack And Sally
Nikki chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
And for a second, I thought this was gonna be fluff. I should've known better. lol
But seriously, thank you for writing characters like this. In a world of hopeless romantic Bellas, it's nice to see a difference.
Nikki chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
I need to go to Disneyland. Been to Florida, but not Cali. One day...
Nikki chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Dear Lord, this is all kinds of adorable. You should write more of this. *heart eyes*
Sassyvampmama chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
Such a cute and fun little ficlette! Thanks for sharing.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
Miss LK, I burned through this story in one seat, I didn't know it! How come? I fell in love with it, I caught myself opening window after window with the music references, the stories ... ok, in my defense I say I'm not American, so I wasn't acquainted with the Nightmare Before Christmas story. Also, being a fan of Disney - I've been to Disney World 18 times - only in 2012 I went to Disneyland and oh boy ... reading this story made me feel like going back there this year! I am sure I will enjoy it so much more!
LK, I am a big fan of your stories but this one *shakes head* goes straight into my faves!
And the last scene between Jack and Sally ... oops, between Edward and Bella? To die for *yeah yeah, romantic 4, not lemony 5 LOL* The lyrics were purr-fect!
Thank you again for having given me a fantastic Sunday afternoon.
annaharding chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Oooooh! I'm sniffling with happy tears for them! That was so wonderfully cheesy!
JDeppLover22 chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
wow this was the story for me. I love Disney, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and twilight. :D I wish it could have been longer though.
Treestar2509 chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Such a cute and clever story. This Edward is adorable. (Wow! What a date!) You are super talented. I have loved every story of yours that I have read. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
I feel Bella. What she said was me... Word for word. Hopefully Edward can accept what she can offer - friendship.
Signed -K chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
I loved it, of course. :)
Signed -K chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Definitely the cheesiest!
Signed -K chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Sad face!
Signed -K chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Hehe. :) I want to go to Disneyland now
Signed -K chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
He got written up for sexual harrasment? Not of Bella, surely?
VampDog chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Traditional black Mickey Mouse Club ears w/name on back for me! I agree with the others. This was super cute, and who doesn't love Disney. I agree with the others that the ending seemed abrupt. You did such a great job of picking up this fic and running with it, but we need to know what Edward decides to do, how he has money (the mail room doesn't pay nearly enough to afford the suite), the wedding, taking their kids to Disneyland; lots more story to be written here. In your free time, of course, lol.
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »