Reviews for Jack And Sally
divyvicki chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
At least I know who Jack and Sally are now!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
This was on a list provided by leck Adams to the TFMU -Nashville attendees. Love that Cullen works in the mailroom.
RavenLight Dragon chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
I totally loved this. I'm a big Jasper/Bella girl because canon Edward just didn't reply seem to fit beginning canon Bella for me, because after meeting Edward it was like she lost all sense of self. But you make an OCC Edward and Bella to die for. Loved it!
RavenLight Dragon chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
No. No don't regret it. I totally teared up. Gah! I'm a total sap. Lol.
RavenLight Dragon chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
Wow. She really let all that dictate her didn't she. I think if everyone let their pasts and the pasts of other change them, the world would be a crappy place. I wonder if Emmett and Rosalie know she uses their pasts as excuses to keep from being in love? Because that's what she's doing. And if I let my parents divorce when I was nearly four keep me from finding my own love I wouldn't be happily married with a beautiful daughter. Let's see if she can truly remain just friends with him. Somehow I doubt it.
RavenLight Dragon chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
If there's one thing in the world I want to do before I die, besides back pack across Europe of course, it's visit the Haunted Mansion ride when it's all decked out for Halloween. I need to see that Nightmare Before Christmas decor.
RavenLight Dragon chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Oooooo this sounds like fun! And as I'm a huge Nightmare Before Christmas fan, I heartily approve of the name. ;)
boopgirl chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
Cute
Shadows11 chapter 4 . 5/10/2016
This... was... awesome. I loved every minute, including the obsession with nightmare before Christmas, I mean com'on it's a classic. It was sweet, with enough edge to make it original. great work.
blondferretgirl chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
Love It!
cullen sandra chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
why does alice always have to be so annoying!? just tell her to mind her own business and stop being so bloody nosy.
renewagain chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
This was a cute little story. It makes me want to visit Disney.
renewagain chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
They are cute, yeah, finally :)
renewagain chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
ok so I didn't see that coming, Me thinks she talked herself out of something good here...but I am enjoying your socal knowledge of Disney.
renewagain chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
oooh, this looks good. I'm on my desktop where it's easier to search and trying to see what I haven't read. I'm already thinking this is a keeper. Open with some x-files pencil throwing and end with a misunderstanding about a taken Bella. This has all the right ingredients. Yep.
152 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »