Reviews for Jack And Sally
Shadows11 chapter 4 . 5/10/2016
This... was... awesome. I loved every minute, including the obsession with nightmare before Christmas, I mean com'on it's a classic. It was sweet, with enough edge to make it original. great work.
blondferretgirl chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
Love It!
cullen sandra chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
why does alice always have to be so annoying!? just tell her to mind her own business and stop being so bloody nosy.
renewagain chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
This was a cute little story. It makes me want to visit Disney.
renewagain chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
They are cute, yeah, finally :)
renewagain chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
ok so I didn't see that coming, Me thinks she talked herself out of something good here...but I am enjoying your socal knowledge of Disney.
renewagain chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
oooh, this looks good. I'm on my desktop where it's easier to search and trying to see what I haven't read. I'm already thinking this is a keeper. Open with some x-files pencil throwing and end with a misunderstanding about a taken Bella. This has all the right ingredients. Yep.
DarkBitterSea chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
:) Disney Magic
DarkBitterSea chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
Awww. So sweet.
DarkBitterSea chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
I'd love to be a mail-clerk and I'm 26. It'd be an actual job. I wish I could've gone to Disneyland or Disneyworld. Silly Bella, poor Edward.
DarkBitterSea chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
I thought Emmett was into Jessica.
DarkBitterSea chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I was an awful student and hated school, but I always enjoyed buying school supplies. Is Emmett her brother?
Nikki chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
I totally thought he was gonna propose. That would've been a tale for the children! TY lovely
Nikki chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
I wanna squeal that were back to cute again but there's still another chapter...
Nikki chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
And for a second, I thought this was gonna be fluff. I should've known better. lol
But seriously, thank you for writing characters like this. In a world of hopeless romantic Bellas, it's nice to see a difference.
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »