Reviews for Jack And Sally
renewagain chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
This was a cute little story. It makes me want to visit Disney.
renewagain chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
They are cute, yeah, finally :)
renewagain chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
ok so I didn't see that coming, Me thinks she talked herself out of something good here...but I am enjoying your socal knowledge of Disney.
renewagain chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
oooh, this looks good. I'm on my desktop where it's easier to search and trying to see what I haven't read. I'm already thinking this is a keeper. Open with some x-files pencil throwing and end with a misunderstanding about a taken Bella. This has all the right ingredients. Yep.
DarkBitterSea chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
:) Disney Magic
DarkBitterSea chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
Awww. So sweet.
DarkBitterSea chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
I'd love to be a mail-clerk and I'm 26. It'd be an actual job. I wish I could've gone to Disneyland or Disneyworld. Silly Bella, poor Edward.
DarkBitterSea chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
I thought Emmett was into Jessica.
DarkBitterSea chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I was an awful student and hated school, but I always enjoyed buying school supplies. Is Emmett her brother?
Nikki chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
I totally thought he was gonna propose. That would've been a tale for the children! TY lovely
Nikki chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
I wanna squeal that were back to cute again but there's still another chapter...
Nikki chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
And for a second, I thought this was gonna be fluff. I should've known better. lol
But seriously, thank you for writing characters like this. In a world of hopeless romantic Bellas, it's nice to see a difference.
Nikki chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
I need to go to Disneyland. Been to Florida, but not Cali. One day...
Nikki chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Dear Lord, this is all kinds of adorable. You should write more of this. *heart eyes*
Sassyvampmama chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
Such a cute and fun little ficlette! Thanks for sharing.
141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »