Reviews for Jack And Sally
Beans827 chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
Ahhhh, this was very sweet! I am a major Disney fan, but will admit I have never watched the Nightmare before Christmas. I know...how bad is that? But I still enjoyed their passion for it. I think we need an outtake as to what Edward finally decided to do with his life. I am thinking he should work at Disneyland! That's my vote! Thanks, as always, for sharing your wonderful talents! Blessings to you and yours.
Ellie chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
I loved this!
ladylibre chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Not for nothing, but you had me at "I had a penchant for office supplies. There was just something about a pack of unopened pens that made me giddy, something about a fresh legal pad that just called to me. I know better than to walk into Staples or Office Depot, and I have been known to steal notebooks from friends who don't use them in a timely manner."

I feel the exact same way! Ha, not all that important to the story, I'm sure, but nonetheless true.

Clicking NEXT...
lissy2110 chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Hey,

a fantastic story.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Oh my! Did it just get hot in here? I think you should definitely give Melly what she wants... I may also be interested in reading! ;)
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Awe! :') Can you believe its NBC's 20th anniversary this year!? I feel old!
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
... OK, now I really want to ride the Matterhorn with Edward! I don't have any Disney ears. :( I do have a Santa hat with mickey ears, they didn't come from the theme park though, so doesn't really count.
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
OMG! A Diney Geekward! Can't get much better than that! 3 one day I will get myself to California Disneyland, and after reading this, I'll bee aiming for Halloween time!
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
:) gotta love a bit of rom/com! Loving this version of Edward so far. :)
AnjieNet chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
What a great find this little fic is, combining two of my favorite things, Twilight and Disney!
paulineta chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
OMG!
After being such a cute, sweet, lovely fic let me tell you that the ending was surprising to say something...
I loved it, all those sweet times in Disney and the pranks Edward pulled, it was the most entertaining thing... But I would've loved seeing them some time in the future in three different scenes: one Edward proposing, because after knowing how addicted they are to Disney and anything related it just fits; then their wedding and finally, and personally my most favourite, they with their first child for its first time there.
Anyway, it's the third of your fics that I read and so far I'm loving them all!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Yeah not really much to say! I just absolutely adored this though! So precious!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Oh but i love cheesy! This was perfect and dont let anyone tell you different! So sad there is only one chapter left. But on i go.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I have Tinker Bell ears! And I love them! My brother has Woody ears. They are so adorable and he looks ridiculous but its just so much fun! But back to the story! I love it even if Bella is breaking mine and Edwards hearts! Incredible still!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
That was sweet! And im glad Jess understands! Lovely chapter. Im a sucker for Disney too! I live near Disney World in florida so I get to relive my childhood when my brother and i go back all the time! Its always a good time!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »