Reviews for Jack And Sally

a fantastic story.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Oh my! Did it just get hot in here? I think you should definitely give Melly what she wants... I may also be interested in reading! ;)
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Awe! :') Can you believe its NBC's 20th anniversary this year!? I feel old!
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
... OK, now I really want to ride the Matterhorn with Edward! I don't have any Disney ears. :( I do have a Santa hat with mickey ears, they didn't come from the theme park though, so doesn't really count.
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
OMG! A Diney Geekward! Can't get much better than that! 3 one day I will get myself to California Disneyland, and after reading this, I'll bee aiming for Halloween time!
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
:) gotta love a bit of rom/com! Loving this version of Edward so far. :)
AnjieNet chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
What a great find this little fic is, combining two of my favorite things, Twilight and Disney!
paulineta chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
OMG!
After being such a cute, sweet, lovely fic let me tell you that the ending was surprising to say something...
I loved it, all those sweet times in Disney and the pranks Edward pulled, it was the most entertaining thing... But I would've loved seeing them some time in the future in three different scenes: one Edward proposing, because after knowing how addicted they are to Disney and anything related it just fits; then their wedding and finally, and personally my most favourite, they with their first child for its first time there.
Anyway, it's the third of your fics that I read and so far I'm loving them all!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Yeah not really much to say! I just absolutely adored this though! So precious!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Oh but i love cheesy! This was perfect and dont let anyone tell you different! So sad there is only one chapter left. But on i go.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I have Tinker Bell ears! And I love them! My brother has Woody ears. They are so adorable and he looks ridiculous but its just so much fun! But back to the story! I love it even if Bella is breaking mine and Edwards hearts! Incredible still!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
That was sweet! And im glad Jess understands! Lovely chapter. Im a sucker for Disney too! I live near Disney World in florida so I get to relive my childhood when my brother and i go back all the time! Its always a good time!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh Edward darling, you are oh so wrong. But I loved this! I can tell this is going to be veryyy entertaining for me!
devil.intheheaven chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
wow.. such a cute story... please write some more like this one ..
Betty Lovegood chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
I think I read this before... Not sure if it's because it reminded me of Animate Me; two nerds meeting at work, very cute. But also, I read the futuretake for Wisp last week, where Edward takes her to Disneyland for the first time. Anyway, I feel like I'm missing out on a lot because I've never been there, but the closest one I have is in Paris, a couple hours away by plane...
Yep, so great story, as always!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »