Reviews for Jack And Sally
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh Edward darling, you are oh so wrong. But I loved this! I can tell this is going to be veryyy entertaining for me!
devil.intheheaven chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
wow.. such a cute story... please write some more like this one ..
Betty Lovegood chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
I think I read this before... Not sure if it's because it reminded me of Animate Me; two nerds meeting at work, very cute. But also, I read the futuretake for Wisp last week, where Edward takes her to Disneyland for the first time. Anyway, I feel like I'm missing out on a lot because I've never been there, but the closest one I have is in Paris, a couple hours away by plane...
Yep, so great story, as always!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Loved it all. Great characters and storyline. Fairytales come true.
Lenerol chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
I loved this story even though it was a bit upset. The vision of Bella is so generally fair but Edward finally comes to show her that nothing is all white or all gray and he tries she enough to want to test this relationship. If there is one thing we should learn from this story is that we experience ourselves the situations and we just help the mistakes of others to try to avoid committing ourselves.
See you soon
I am French and I added the original text to make myself better understood
J'ai adoré cette histoire même si elle m'a un peu bouleversé. La vision de Bella est si généralement juste mais Edward arrive finalement à lui prouver que rien n'est tout blanc ou tout gris et il la tente assez pour qu'elle veuille expérimenter cette relation de couple. S'il y a une chose que l'on doit retenir de cette histoire c'est que nous devons expérimenter nous-même les situations et juste nous aider des erreurs des autres pour essayer éviter les commettre nous-même.
Merci de l'avoir partagé avec nous
A tout bientôt
Merina Green chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Loved it! I'm a big Disney fan myself. The story was SO cute!
lknots chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Wonderful story, thank you!
imashygirl chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
i love both nightmare before christmas and twilight and i couldn't believe it when i saw this fic! it's perfect! :)
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
I was a bit worried when I saw the chapter title, but no it's all ok. xx
Detochkina chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Awww, lovemaking in Disneyland. So romantic and totally fitting. :)
Detochkina chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
It was very sweet ending of the chapter, even if a bit cheesy. A totally acceptable amount of cheese, you ask me. :)
Detochkina chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Yes, black, black heart you have. It was a bit confusing. She wanted him physically, she pined over him, and then - bam! - "I don't believe in love and commitment." but I guess that's because she is thoroughly confused as well? I love a dash of angst in this. It's exactly what I was looking for. Awesome
Detochkina chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
You know I was one of those "Disneyland is for kids and silly people". I visited once last year, and I'm a believer now. Space Mountain ride was so awesome I didn't stop talking about for days. Loved it! It was a fun chapter. Bella and Edward have tons in common, I wonder when they make the move.
Detochkina chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
What a fun read. Bella's musings about sharpened penciled had me laughing out loud. Flinging them into the ceiling in the office? What is her job exactly? That was hilarious! lol
JLalways chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Loved this. Thanks for sharing!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »