Reviews for Jack And Sally
Thats-So-Alex chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
The whole thing was just perfect, and so romantic. I absolutely loved it! I adored the whole Disney thing as well.

It was truly amazing, definitely one of the best I've ever read!

Stories like this are so much better than ones that go on for ages and have a fuckload of drama attached. This is the best type, ones with minimal drama, and amazing and such adorable endings. :)
cestjoey chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
the part with the tram operator was hilarious! it reminded me of when i was on a plane from reno to las vegas a couple months ago, and the flight attendant was like "in the VERY unlikely event that we have a water landing between here and las vegas..." hah
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
Just found this story so don't know if aforementioned smut-tastic outtake has been done yet. If it hasn't let me just say "whaddaya waitin for?" Now I'm gonna go check if it has.
neelix lee chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
loved the whole story, am a great fan of disney,nbfc is a family favorite. last halloween it was twilight the year before it was nbfc. thank you
Reya Cullen chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
Loved this!
Ironic Twist chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
Wow, I never would have thought Edward had it in him to be so dominating. Doing it for the first time in the bathroom, in front of the mirror, from behind? Go Eddie!

I wonder what that suite runs? For two nights!
Ironic Twist chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Very cute exchange. It would probably be more powerful if I had seen the movie, but it wasn't at all confusing so you did a good job of incorporating the movie details into the story in a clear way.
Ironic Twist chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
For someone so vested in a Disney story, she's shockingly cold-hearted. Poor Edward. I like you so I can't have sex with you.
Ironic Twist chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
I'd never abandon you. Now, either you live inside Disneyland or have a freakish amount of knowledge about the place. I like Edward's pranks.
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
THis story has been mocking me from my inbox for a month and a half now. I'm finally taking it in!
AStoryReader chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I'm already looking forward to seeing where you've taken this.

Pencils in Tyler's eyes? I like.
scrosby66 chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
This is an amazing and adorable story! I really LOVE it. I am very partial to The Nightmare Before Christmas for many reasons, the first being that my name is Sally, the second being that my oldest son, who passed away when he was 10, 13 years ago, LOVED the movie and quoted it endlessly. In fact he actually dubbed me the Pumpkin Queen, and to this day I still collect pumpkins. Thanks so much for writing an amazing adventure that included two of my most fav things, Bella and Edward, (together count as one to me) and Jack and Sally...Thanks again!
Blue fantaisie chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
Lovelly story
MildredDempsey chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
*le happy sigh*

I've been reading so much dark and angsty stories that this was just the antidote I needed. It's well written, original, and the NMBC stuff has a special place in my heart. I have friends who make their annual pilgrimage to the Happy Place and now I feel like I understand them better.

I can identify with Bella and her need to protect her heart. Edward's faith, once he found it, that things could work out is inspiring. To me it's like having the two parts o my heart, despair and hope, given life in your story.
My Mad Hatter chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
This was the perfect story for me. You combined all of my favorite things- Twilight, Disneyland, Nightmare Before Christmas- and made a truly awesome story. I want a Zero! I'm currently curled up in my Jack Skellington blanket. I'm glad that you wrote this story. Great job.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »