Reviews for Jack And Sally
VampChick76 chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
I love the story! It's amazing!

~Xela
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
You must do more! I am afraid of your angsty stories. This is a beautiful story! Please more.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
WOW so beautiful! I have to read your other stories and watch that movie again with E & B in mind. You are a wonderful writer!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Curse your black heart! I love this Edward! Wonderful story!
XlaraC chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
This was really cute; I love Nightmare Before Christmas, though not quite as much as Bella seems to.
bellward50 chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
This will forever be my MOST favorite Bella and Edward story ever! Thank you for writing of my favorite things are here,B & E,Disneyland,Nightmare,Capt Jack,The Suite (which I have always wanted to stay in) and lemons!
bellward50 chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
what in the world is Bella thinking...and of course my mickey ears sparkle in the sun!
bellward50 chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
OMG! a Edward and Bella story with Disneyland thrown in,being a local girl,my heart is happy,happy,happy! Loving the story,thank you!
Julia-S77 chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
I really liked this story and the fluff at the end xx
LadyMystikal chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
WOW! Awesomely beautiful!
kwizzle chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
ON MY GOD THAT WAS SOOOO GREAT! LOVED THE ENDING SOO MUCH! IT WAS COOL HOW BELLA LOVED THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS SOO MUCH AND HOW HER AND EDWARD PLUS EMMETT LOVE DISNEYLAND! I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO DISNEYLAND BECAUSE I LIVE IN AUSTRAILA BUT I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE I HAVE ALSO NEVER SEEN NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS SO I WANT TO RENT THE DVD NOW! ANYWAYS GREAT STORY AS ALWAYS!
majose chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
And...it closes with a golden lemon! Thanks, I enjoyed the story even if I found it a year later :-)
majose chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
Oh, I am totally fine with cheese. Plus, it helps counterbalance some of the grinch-theme going on in the last chapter with Bella's romantic ideas.
majose chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
what a load of crap! (her explanation, I mean)
Fatal.Attractions chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
I love this story! Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my all time favorite movies. I just thought it was awesome how much Bella loved it and all the cool knick knacks(?) she had. Oh and of course the Bella and Edward heartfail, then not heartfail romance. lol So yeah. Can't wait to read your other stories!
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »