Reviews for Jack And Sally
XlaraC chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
This was really cute; I love Nightmare Before Christmas, though not quite as much as Bella seems to.
bellward50 chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
This will forever be my MOST favorite Bella and Edward story ever! Thank you for writing of my favorite things are here,B & E,Disneyland,Nightmare,Capt Jack,The Suite (which I have always wanted to stay in) and lemons!
bellward50 chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
what in the world is Bella thinking...and of course my mickey ears sparkle in the sun!
bellward50 chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
OMG! a Edward and Bella story with Disneyland thrown in,being a local girl,my heart is happy,happy,happy! Loving the story,thank you!
Julia-S77 chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
I really liked this story and the fluff at the end xx
LadyMystikal chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
WOW! Awesomely beautiful!
kwizzle chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
ON MY GOD THAT WAS SOOOO GREAT! LOVED THE ENDING SOO MUCH! IT WAS COOL HOW BELLA LOVED THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS SOO MUCH AND HOW HER AND EDWARD PLUS EMMETT LOVE DISNEYLAND! I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO DISNEYLAND BECAUSE I LIVE IN AUSTRAILA BUT I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE I HAVE ALSO NEVER SEEN NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS SO I WANT TO RENT THE DVD NOW! ANYWAYS GREAT STORY AS ALWAYS!
majose chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
And...it closes with a golden lemon! Thanks, I enjoyed the story even if I found it a year later :-)
majose chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
Oh, I am totally fine with cheese. Plus, it helps counterbalance some of the grinch-theme going on in the last chapter with Bella's romantic ideas.
majose chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
what a load of crap! (her explanation, I mean)
Fatal.Attractions chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
I love this story! Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my all time favorite movies. I just thought it was awesome how much Bella loved it and all the cool knick knacks(?) she had. Oh and of course the Bella and Edward heartfail, then not heartfail romance. lol So yeah. Can't wait to read your other stories!
MinorCutie chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
Words cannot even explain how much I love this story!

Hell...I love all your stories...

But this one makes me smile even more because I can relate to Bella.

Kepp up the good work! :)
AngiJ chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
Unf. Wow. Sexy times. Great story - it was charming, witty, sexy and funny all rolled into a short and sweet package.
AngiJ chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
Cheesy - yes, but also adorable and sweet. Awwwwwww :) Nuff said.
AngiJ chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Oh, curse your black heart... just kidding, although this was very sad, and a rather unusual way to end a perfect Disney date.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »