Reviews for Jack And Sally
PixelWitch chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
Words cannot even explain how much I love this story!

Hell...I love all your stories...

But this one makes me smile even more because I can relate to Bella.

Kepp up the good work! :)
AngiJ chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
Unf. Wow. Sexy times. Great story - it was charming, witty, sexy and funny all rolled into a short and sweet package.
AngiJ chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
Cheesy - yes, but also adorable and sweet. Awwwwwww :) Nuff said.
AngiJ chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Oh, curse your black heart... just kidding, although this was very sad, and a rather unusual way to end a perfect Disney date.
AngiJ chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Wow, serious Disney fixation! Cannot necessarily blame you, but it does creep me out that a guy is so fixated. Sexist, yes, but it is what it is.

Okay, so in this chapter - I got a total kick out of this:

"the city of office buildings, Irvine, CA"

Hey! I live in Irvine - there are houses too! (it was a little funny though) :)
AngiJ chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
So, I was going to start Parenthetical Love based on a rec on ADF, but decided to do a little fic diving and stumbled on this gem. I love it so far - well written, witty, characters are engrossing and i love the light hearted tone. I also remember the episode(s) where Mulder gets into all sorts of trouble because his partner in crime is AWOL.

My favorite thing in this chapter:

"What's the difference between a fling and a flick?"

His eyes held a hint of mischief. "A fling is against company policy. A flick is what you go see when you don't care about adhering to said policy."

AWESOME. I FLOVE THAT!
flecour chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
Aww that was an awesome little story!
Dandiegoose chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
I know, I'm late to the party, but I LOVED THIS! Seriously, loved it! I may or may not have an obsession with all things Disney (and it may be more than an obsession for Jack and Sally) I'm so glad that you wrote this and shared it with us.

(::whispers:: I wouldn't be opposed to the smut-tastic disney smut-take. ;])
pkitten21 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was such a fun and cute story - thanks so much for writing!
VEMV chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Oh wow... This has to be the best integration of Jack and Sally into a twilight story I have ever read. I absolutely loved it! I too am obsessed with Jack and Sally and i loved how you ended the story it was not cheesy at all! I actually think it's funny because I actually have both Jack sparrow ears and Jack skellington ears haha :] But seriously this story is now one of my favorites I loved it soo much!
AscotBella chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
I'm always interesting in reading stories about how 2 characters make it work between them. Chemistry is good, but there also needs to be cold, hard decisions to be with the other person. As adults, it's much more difficult to give a piece of your heart to someone. THANKS for such a wonderful, thoughful story. I really enjoyed it.
Thats-So-Alex chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
The whole thing was just perfect, and so romantic. I absolutely loved it! I adored the whole Disney thing as well.

It was truly amazing, definitely one of the best I've ever read!

Stories like this are so much better than ones that go on for ages and have a fuckload of drama attached. This is the best type, ones with minimal drama, and amazing and such adorable endings. :)
cestjoey chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
the part with the tram operator was hilarious! it reminded me of when i was on a plane from reno to las vegas a couple months ago, and the flight attendant was like "in the VERY unlikely event that we have a water landing between here and las vegas..." hah
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
Just found this story so don't know if aforementioned smut-tastic outtake has been done yet. If it hasn't let me just say "whaddaya waitin for?" Now I'm gonna go check if it has.
neelix lee chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
loved the whole story, am a great fan of disney,nbfc is a family favorite. last halloween it was twilight the year before it was nbfc. thank you
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »