Reviews for Wont You Let Me Love You?
TinaF chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Loved it!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
good story
Casey-Pup chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I loved reading this little O/S I know I'm a lil late on reviewing but I just now came by it. I hope you got lots of reviews for a pre & sequel I know I'd like to continue reading more of this. Grea great great story!'
jupiter2005 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
i would like to read more even a pre-quel to see how they came to be where they are now. great story.
sbc123 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
ummmm yummy...that was a juicy good story...would love to have the prequel and\or continuation..join them when jasper gets in her ass and love to see edward watch that or talk dirty to them through it..
AmberHale chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
aww poor jasper didn't get to do bella in the ass..maybe nest time..

i like ur writing it's def gonna make me take a cold shower
erika shoval chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Such a great story! Too bad it was over so soon, it has been a delight!
radiate689 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
hot and interesting
Book-AddictFF chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Amazing
genisus chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I hope u will keep going with this story I will put u in fab and alert
CassieCullen chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
yum!
EB4EVER chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This was so hot! Please right some more.
ss22editor chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
omg this should have a million more reviews it's so good and hot! I want to see all their different POVs and more of this story i loved it
sonyabrady1971 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
just found this, and boy do I love it...glad you will be eventually giving us more
tbens chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
looks like both bella n edward enjoy bella's lack of control when it comes to her orgasms ... i'd bet that she doesnt even try not to cum ...

they def seem smitten with each other and i'd b surprised if she doesnt end up in his bed most nights ... that they take the relationship further and keeps her exclusively

xoxo ety