Reviews for Coming Home
annaharding chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
This was a sweet story. It must be hard, to have your whole life set out by other people's expectations. Glad she was on her own, but gladder that she DID miss her family.
Thanx for sharing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Liked that a lot. Every girl needs to find herself, to grow into who she's going to become. Her family should welcome that she wants and needs to do this. It's just a lot harder when your family is made up of vampires and werewolves, lol.
Mackenzie L chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I thought this was beautiful and very interesting. Renesmee is so difficult to write as a believable character, and many stories inadvertently portray her as a kind of "blank slate", but here I think you have really captured her in many facets, even with just one chapter.
Christobel Cullen chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
What a lovely story! Renesme wasn't annonying at all - she was endearing!
ChocolateChipFudgeyCookie chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I really don't understand why this doesn't have more reviews - it's brilliant! I love how you brought Nessie's character out so well, her struggles the 'find herself' away from her smothering family who mean well, and I loved that despite the fact she had to put a distance of thousands of miles between herself and her family, she came home in the end, and always will :)
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I admit, I've put off reading this because it's, well- Renesmee. She who shall not be named. One of the main reasons I have never re-read BD.

But I couldn't hold off forever. I mean, I couldn't just NOT read one of your stories. So I finally gave in.

I'm glad I did. I still don't care for Renesmee...and part of that is because I don't like reading ANYthing that doesn't revolve around, and prominently feature, Edward.

But your writing with this was absolutely beautiful. As it always is. I bet if I'd never read BD, and if you changed Ness' name to something non-ridiculous, I would have actually loved this ;-)
b3j02 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I can't believe this was you! I loved it! I am pretty sure I even commented as much on lj! I want to participate next time around it looks like so much fun! Great job!
erosazul chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I just commented on your drabble and said I wanted to read more Renesmee from you. You did not disappoint. I likey. :-) Hope this isn't your only foray in this direction.
Dawnriki chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Love this! You explored the complexities of Nessie's situation in a way that I'd never considered. This was really interesting and presented in a unique way.
LightStarDusting chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Very sweet and nicely done. It was very interesting to see your spin on a AU, of Carlie (as that's who she is) comes to find herself by being away from her family. Yet, she finds her way back to them and comes to appreciate them even more.
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Beautiful. A really interesting look into a possible Renesmee future.
misanfaery chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I, oh so loved reading this. It was very well detailed and I could feel all of her emotions. I'm excited to see more.

Love Elodie~
rvn89 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Very interesting, unique fic. I really like when I find good Nessie fics, especially of when she's older like this. I've always been curious about the imprint &, even though I do like that she isn't just like, "He's my destiny, you say? Imprinted on me when I was born, you say? COOL!" I kinda wish she wasn't SO sure when she probably hadn't lived that much when she made the decision to be with him. I feel weird about her playing at being poor, but I can see where she might not want to depend on her family's wealth and her beauty. I really like her inner-voice, it feels very genuine, like Renesmee might speak when she gets older. Thanks for writing such a great fic!
MissColly07 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
wow! a lot of description! i can just imagine exactly what nessie is doing!

ur an awesome writer!

hope yu write more like this! please!

and i hope you read and review my stories too! x

Colly oxoxox
radiofreeamy chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was a lovely one-shot. I usually don't read Reneesme fics, but Hmonster recommended and I trust her judgement. I loved the idea of Nessie breaking away and experiencing life away from the Cullens. We've all gone through a period like that in our own lives, and it's only natural for her to want that as well.

I loved her journey though Europe as she was driving home and I agree with her that San Sebastien is one of Spain's true jewels. I had the pleasure of spending time there several years ago and have many fond memories of the people, the coast, and hiking the hills near the city.

I'm so glad I took the time to read this. Well done. :)