Reviews for Loophole
RAGAnne chapter 1 . 8/22
This story is awesome. I agree that's ridiculous to think that the Queen would arrange a marriage for either of her daughters but it's great that DG had a chance to use her death to her advantage. "I have already, since my death, accepted a proposal of marriage." Gold!
mbih0098 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I'm laughing so hard!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
love the story
shallowness chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I totally agree with your premise and get annoyed by overly stuffy Lavendar Eyes in fics. Some nice turns of phrases such as Ahamo as the Queen's outrage.
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
""Arranged marriage?" she said faintly in disbelief."

even without your interpretation of DG... how could they ever think she would go along with that? how? she showed long ago that rules were more like guidelines for her that she sometimes just ignored

"potentially even crippling given the current state of the O.Z"

more or less crippling than a princess mysteriously disappearing just a few days before the wedding?

"Finished, kaput, done. Sorry."

hilarious, you're the best

"Legally binding contracts and all that."

ah, that wonderfully meaningful echo

don't we all love it?

well except those councillors, but they don't count

"But she wasn't, not in the least."

regally subtle, that's just the way she is

distant past or not

very funny
Rensong chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I usually go on a bit in these things, but this time I got nothing beyond "Awesome! Thanks for writing!"

Okay, so maybe a bit more - the visual of Cain holding a gun on a stuffy old councilor in front of the entire court kind of made my day. ;)
the origins of pandora chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
AWESOME! GO CAIN!
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Please note her specification of princess at the end. (What the heck are you even talking about chica?)She said "My youngest daughter is no longer available" implying avalablity of the elder daughter. (Dude you're right! She's making plans again!) She does that. (She's a schemer. She said there was no plan but there was definately a plan!) Here we go again. (No hear me out. She was all "there's no plan" and I'm like "LIAR!" Because she is she's a lying liar and a schemeing schemer! First she did this, then she did this, then she did that just to make sure everything came out the way she wants! That is a plan! *rants on and on*) She gets extremely involved in this just ignore her.
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Hehhehehehehe :) Nice. Very nice. Yeah, all those stories where Lavender tries to arrange DG's matrimony always did seem OOC, and this is just so much better. I think Lavender would fight for her girl's happines (she did give up her magic for her, after all, come on).
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
absolutely brilliant, a totally unique and utterly perfectly DG repsonse to a betrothal contract
Nienna Tinehtele chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
hahaha thats awesome! totally made me laugh! definately a good one. Great Job!
ReaderinthePNW chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This made me laugh- just lovely!
T Parke-Laine chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Ha! I love this!
Kitty-0-kat chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
"Finished, kaput, done. Sorry."

Brilliant, Snarky and Hillarious!

Kudos and Double Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies for you.

Just what I needed to brighten my day, a little common sense.

Happiness. :)
aisarete chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Oh wow! I love it! That is the most perfect, obvious loophole ever. I will never be able to read an arranged marriage fic for Tin Man without going "wait a minute..." Fantastic. 8D