Reviews for Chiaroscuro Minor
Isn't the "draw's" name "Drizzt" only with one "i"
StardustOrionPax chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
OMG...
If you're still around, please pic this story up again...please
Wraith Queen 500 chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
you misspelled his name, its Drizzt not Drizzit.
Hitomi Kina Ryuu chapter 7 . 10/23/2008
its a relly good story keep up the good work
akkarin11 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
good story but hid name is Drizzt not Drizzit (Drizzit is a mistake made by a young boy in Sojourn)
D.sist chapter 7 . 4/24/2005
lol no ideas sorry (butt his name is spelles drizzt not drizzit lol)
Anon chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
Don't listen to Star Fox 67, Guen is female, they say 'she' enough times that its obvious. Also, the Forgotten Realms campaign setting for Dungeons & Dragons declares that Guen is a female panther.
BlueGriffon chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
His name is DRIZZT, not Drizzit. Drizzit is a mistake made by a six year old boy in Sojourn.
Redstarred191 chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
Pretty good so far. I'm enjoying the story and will certainly finish reading it. Um, can I assume that you hadn't read all of Salvatore's Drizzt novels when you started writing this? It's not a problem; I can deal with it. :op

I'm sorry it's just really annoying to me that you keep spelling Drizzt's name wrong. It's D-r-i-z-z-t. Not Drizzit. You've other spelling errors as well but they're not quite as annoying. Drizzt Do'Urden is one of my all-time favorite characters.

Truly you should try to correct simple spelling and grammar errors, especially if you are in college as you implied. Keep writing!
pwderflwer chapter 7 . 6/6/2004
I think that you should tie up some loose ends. Maybe have Drizzt meet someone from his past in Lorien? Tarenthiel (did I spell that right?) maybe? Or maybe Austriel? Maybe you should really turn this AU and make it so Drizzt saves Boromir or something like that. In any case, how long are you planning to keep Guen a secret. Maybe in the scene where Boromir is supposed to die Drizzt calls Guenwyvar and she saves his life (hint hint?).
Aranel-DiSonne chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
Introduce Guenwhyvar? Have Drizzt look into the mirror? Is he here for a reason? Dont get Catti-brie unless you can help it, an OFC would be so much better.

Haldir looked like a right muffin then, him and Drizzt should be properly introduced and they should make up I think.

Thats just a few ideas :)
Goooone chapter 7 . 7/24/2003
The story is good but it is really out of date. Wulfgar is alive again and Catti-brie and Drizzt are starting a new loving relationship. Bruenor is all gruff again. Jarlaxle and Artemis Entreri are huge parts of the books now. Since you are experiencing writers block, I'll suggest this. Either transport the fellowship to Faerun or the companions of the hall to middle earth. It would make the story better. And you can have Sauron try to invade Faerun.
authoress im too lazy to log in chapter 7 . 11/29/2002
maybe you could focus a bit on frodo and the ring. after all, he shows deppression and wants to be alone alot after Moria (but it's not just 4 Gandalf, hes very sad about the ring thing) and also, Haldir doesn't except them right away, bcuz he says 2 frodo: 'u bear a great evil here, u shall not pass.' but aragorn has to convince him. anyway, u can have drizzit fall under the power of the ring? u dont hav 2 but it would be interesting. i dunnon but its a good story
Hunter7 chapter 7 . 10/2/2002
Great story, Drizzt should go with Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli when the fellowship breaks up.

You did make some mistakes on Drizzt, he has 2 magical scimitars, not one. They are Frostbrand and Defender. He also has Mithral Chain Mail, I wonder how Gimli would react to learning that. Great story, I want more.
Brandise chapter 7 . 8/29/2002
you know, i so enjoyed this story so far, i went out and got 3 Drizzt books! please write more as soon as possible