Reviews for It’s all coming back to me
A. Zap chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Ahh, Alfred!

First off, I'm betting that Alfred is the reincarnation of Jonathon which is why he wasn't an OC.

Second, Death foresaw whatever is happening right now, which is why he asked Arthur what Alfred meant to him.

Third, please continue, I really want to read what happens next!
TehAwesomeHero chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
What happened to Alfred? Don't die! This is definately another good fanfic you have! Can't wait to see the next chapter.
HitsuxHina1819 chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
...America? is he okay...? plez write more!
quoth-the-pigeon chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
It seems like a very interesting story,I'm curious to see how it develops.
beatles-revelution1204 chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
suspense! please update this i like this i think it's a great idea
crossfire92 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I think this story has potential, but there are some things that are quite inaccurate. Since this story is taking place in 1347 having the Black Death already in England is strange, since it didn't break out until autumn 1348. Also witch hunts didn't really take place until the 15th century..(at least no major, but still) I'm sorry, but I'm a history nutcase, so this bothers me quite a bit. The rest is actually really good.
HitsuxHina1819 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
wow! write more! i need to know who this johnothan is!
Apocalyptic Lore chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Whoa. This certainly seems interesting, and I'd like to see where this goes.

Let's see, where to begin...? Hmm...

You did a very good job of keeping me curious, that's for certain. I've never seen Death used in an APH fanfic before, and I did like that. Again, it's only the prologue, as I believe you mentioned, so I can probably give you a better critique after more is put up. Bottom line, pretty good so far. Keep it up! :D

And, just out of curiosity, you mentioned writing this while listening to inspirational music. Didn't happen to be the Birthday Massacre, did it? Heh, that's what I thought of after reading the title, considering one of my favorites of their songs (Unfamiliar) features that line. Er, sorry for that, just me being a creepy music fanatic.

Keep it up!