Reviews for Going Down
mystifyre chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
One word: wow. The emotional impact that this fic holds for the reader is so powerful. I honestly had tears in my eyes throughout. My favourite part is the lines you gave to Jeanie: "Because it's the price we pay for loving unconditionally." "We don't love others just to have that love returned in equal measure. We love because it's the right thing to do... because we have no other choice... because we're human. What difference does it make who loved who more? Can't it just be enough that we were loved at all?"

Overall, absolutely brilliant. It's very clear you have a gift of writing, especially for Hair. I don't think I'll ever get bored of reading your work.
Electric Blues chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Ok sooooo yeah, I had thought I read this one-shot but I couldn't remember it so I read it and like always the story was sooooo good but at the same time I had a question for you... so hopefully you see this. Were you serious when you had Hud allude to the fact that Cloud may really be Claude's and Jeanie just spared Claude the responsibility? Maybe I'm reading to much into it. And I just realized there's no way for you to answer me so I'll just say again that I loved this one-shot and it made me cry.
raptoregg64 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
*sniffles* So... sad... but so incredibly intense/awesome/undescribable! You did an amazing job on this, as well as the WDIG? set. Keep on writing!