Reviews for Rozen Vocaloid
PiWrite chapter 5 . 8/12/2010

good sstory wish u would seriously write longer chapters.
PiWrite chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
if you want reviews to update y don't u make the chapters longer?
Fan Of Games chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
Where's Chapter 4? Why did you skip ahead to Chapter 5?
Fan Of Games chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Then Rozen being oblivious to Suigintou being sad means that he's rejecting her, right? If he didn't/doesn't like her, then how come he didn't throw her away or destroy her? It doesn't make much sense to keep something that you find worthless, but it's said that one person's trash is another person's treasure so one of the other Rozen Maiden dolls might actually like Suigintou (if it's Shinku* or Souseiseki*, then it has to be actual sisterly [family related {two brothers, two sisters, father and son, mother and daughter, etc.}] love).

*I say that Shinku and Souseiseki have to give Suigintou actual sisterly love because of what they did to Suigintou in the Rozen Maiden OVA.

And that's all of the questions/comments I have for you right now.
Fan Of Games chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Seems like Rozen had just forgotten about Suigintou. Oh, and Suigintou isn't emo, she's just goth (The black drass, black wings, goth-like personality, etc.). I don't know why you called Suigintou an emo in your story (you probably saw the Rozen Maiden OVA about Suigintou but I didn't see the whole thing) but what I just put in the parenthesis may be the reason. From what I saw of Suigintou in the Rozen Maiden OVA, she didn't look like she was emo, although you might have thought it was emo. Or maybe the character that Suigintou is playing as (Haku Yowane) is emo. Who knows? I guess it doesn't really matter as long as this story continues. I don't have anything else to say for now (if I have anything else to say then I'll say it in the reviews for future chapters of this story), so I'll just end my comments here. So keep up the good work.
Fan Of Games chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Rozen rejecting Suigintou...I thought about that idea and it appears that you have have too. It's one of the easiest possiblities about Suigintou's relationship with Rozen that can be thought about. I've been thinking about that possiblity for quite some time now. I've been wondering how she believes that it was Rozen who gave her the Rosa Mystica in OVA when it could have been Enju who tricked everyone into thinking that he was Rozen (sorry to spoil that, but since Rozen Maiden came out in- I think 2003- I am/was sure that all of the fans [including me] saw every episode of Rozen Maiden) and how she believes that Rozen had fixed her when it could have been Enju (again).

Spoiler warning: If you don't want to read what happens at the end of the last episode of Rozen Maiden, then please stop reading up to this point.)

At the end of the last episode of Rozen Maiden, Shinku saw Rozen fixing Suiseiseki, Kanaria, and Suigintou. But Suiseiseki, Kanaria, and Suigintou weren't awake, so they wouldn't really know if Rozen had fixed them or not (it might have been Enju, once again). Suiseiseki and Kanaria are on Shinku's side, so they might believe Shinku if she told them that Rozen had fixed them. Suigintou might not believe Shinku because she hates Shinku.
Teh Almighty Toto chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Again someone has beaten me to the idea! xD

Poor Haku, don't be sad! :'(

Heres hoping you up date soon~

Lempika :3
Fan Of Games chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I reviewed this story last time. I love the fact that two of my favorite things- Vocaloid and Rozen Maiden- are coming together. Although you could have added a bit more to the first chapter, it still looks a bit okay. If the Rozen Maiden characters are going to be like the Vocaloid characters or vice-versa, then singing may be involved. I say this because when a crossover is made, there might be limits as to how much of two or more things can be used to make the crossover. True, I love some of Miku Hatsune's songs (since she is the only Vocaloid that I like) but (and this is just my opinion) I don't think it would be a good idea to put singing in a crossover story between Vocaloid and anything else. As I've said, there might be limits as to how much of two or more things can be used in a crossover, and in this case (in my opinion) the singing might be one of the things that can't be used. I don't mean to offend you (if you are offended, then I apologize) but these are just my opinions of this story. I have said that this story looks okay, but I'd like to see what happens next to see how this story will turn out.

Let me give you an example of a crossover that might work (one that I used to work on, except I stopped working on it since I became unsatisfied with how it was turning out): a crossover between Rozen Maiden and Silent Hill. Here's what you need to make a decent crossover between Rozen Maiden and Silent Hill:

1) Put all of the characters from Rozen Maiden into Silent Hill (make sure that Barasuishou and Enju are included) and take out any human characters from Silent Hill (the monsters can stay in the story)

2) Make a storyline that isn't related to the regular Silent Hill story, the Silent Hill 2 story, the Silent Hill 4 story, and/or the Silent Hill Origins story.

3) Put in some new characters that you have created (I think they are called OC characters. I don't know what OC stands for. Do you know what OC stands for?) that go along with the story and make them either good, neutral, or evil.

And that's all I have to say for now. If you make more chapters, then I might give more reviews if I have anything to say. So, good luck with the story.