Reviews for Coatroom
Afuri chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Poor poor Rufus. I cant believe that he's bad in bed. Maybe because he's too gentle while Yaz likes it hard? I'm sure Tseng could lick his wound (better than Reno) xD
Bad bad Yazoo! But great story! Gez wonder why I didnt read it earlier xD
KorNaXon chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Aww. Favourite pairing, having bangbang, being caught, staying cool, wonderful.
In addition to my pleasure: dirty talk of VV. Cheating on Rufus. Drinks, bar. Vincent being rich. Yazoo being bitch.
Chaos motivations. Oh, such a mixture!

I cannot consider Chaos being a separate entity. In my point of view he is like the Dark Phoenix: corrupting, sheer power, perfect match with a pure soul to haunt and tempt. Chaos intensifies dark instincts, but creates no new ones. As if Vincent has multiple personality, maybe... or a great excuse to face and fulfil his own dirty needs and desires he usually denies to have.
Great alibi, blaming all his shameless actions on Chaos! Very classy, haha. (Psychic disorders are the most convenient scapegoasts, aren't they?)

Hot like hell ruled by MC Chaos!
Meex chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Loved it so effing much!
JJKMagic chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Well... surely not a pairing I had thought of but simply hot!
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Very good writing - one of the best pieces dealing with both Vincent and Chaos I have seen.
Rina76 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Oh, hello! I was just talking about Chaos in your other review and here he is! I must be psychic. XDD

M, Chaos is kind of...Gr! *purrs and rubs up against him like a cat in heat* (I think I has a thing for the more animalistic demonic side of Vin now XD)

Nice work, ladies! *invites Chaos over to the Lotus next time to play with Yaz and maybe beat Seph up a bit*
sspuffinstuff chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I..I..I want to fuck you pretty one. Haha I think I like it when chaos makes Vincent blurt things out. Oh that was hot! Then end was priceless too! Rufus gets dumped! Ha ha too bad so sad!
kiki-slasha chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Haha! Poor Rufus! But honestly, I don't blame Yazoo-he gets two super sexy (and droolworthy) partners all in one!

I love how Vincent's a bit schizophrenic in this, and how Chaos is using Vincent to have sex with Yazoo, not just "having sex with Yazoo" M delicious.

What an experiment, Kiki approves!
BlackDomina71 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Oh me like! Vin an Yaz are always hot hot hot together! Is there more?
Madisuzy chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
*wipes drool off keyboard* Very hot ladies! I do so love a little chaos with my Vinnie...adds a little spark of danger!
natzilla chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
LOL ! What I was fearing all along happened ! Doofus found them ! But it was fun though ! XD

I knew Yaz had to be a model when I read about the fashion show..

Delicious smut and LMAO at the Chaos parts. I like Chaos ! He is simple and to the point :P and lets face it, Vincent is actually lucky to have him, the poor man is so indecisive that without Chaos.. well.. I dont know, he would be walking around in small circles maybe ! :D

""You humble me. Is there any chance you mi-... mi-... I find you quite beautiful...," which was the truth, but this was not the tact he'd been searching for at all. "I'm sorry... I-... I-... I want to fuck you, pretty one." Shit! He inwardly cursed the foul being, as he had no control over his voice box now."

ROFL ! I couldnt breathe when I first read that part !
littleonegi chapter 1 . 3/1/2010