Reviews for Where Angels Fear To Tread
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
This was incredibly well written for a simple fanfiction. I was pleasantly surprised.
Marie-Fanwriter chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Loved it! A great take on the relationship. Especially liked the chapter with the kissing.
scipunx chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Lovely fic, detailed their romantic progression with all of the awkwardness, uncertainty and insecurity along the way. It was so adorably sweet and well-written. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
BORDERLANDS 2 TITLE ERMERGERD
FireEnchantress chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Extremely sweet and has the right moments the in game moments more precious.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Please update I love this story and I want to find out what happens after the 6th chapter so update please
Lohikaarme chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
That was beautiful! I love how it focuses on building the relationship rather than purely on the smut. Bravo!
spaceconveyor chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I have "favorited" this fic, even though it's continuation seems to have been abandoned. :'(

I love this story, as I love angst/hurt/comfort Shakarian with a happy ending. It is really well written, and in-character. Thank you for sharing. Now, continue the sequel?!
Yay chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
A lot of people gloss over the complete difference of the two cultures but you handled it believingly well.
Jhonie chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
I think I just might need an insulin shot. This was positively adorable! The way you portrayed their clashing cultures and values... Wow. Just wow.
Probably the best story I've read in months, which is saying something since I usually read several stories a day! Great job, good madam!
NarMiran chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Здравствуйте. Я могу попросить разрешение на перевод на русский язык?
NarMiran chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Здравствуйте. Я могу попросить разрешение на перевод на русский язык? Вместе с продолжением.
Kodiak Sage chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Sweet story! Got a little rambly sometimes, but it worked for me anyway, seeing as I carried my laptop around all day just to get to keep reading. Interesting take on Turian mating rituals too. I never gave them much thought, but you did a good job of fleshing them out and making them seem plausable. Plus the awkwardness was adorable.
Thanks for a great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Loved it. You do a really great job and making the characters true to who I imagine them to be. Looking forward to reading the sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Enjoying this so far, keep writing Shakarian for us silly fan-girls out here.