Reviews for Ron Weasley is a Kinky Slut
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Haha brilliant! Snape at the end.. that's funny stuff.
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Oh gosh, I laugh every time.
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Oh. We'll, I kind of thought that the ending was a bit anti-climantic - even though I enjoyed Snape's cameo appearance. The Title, I now see, is to be taken more literally (the neon sign), I suppose, rather than metaphorically, as I had suspected during Ron's wank and Draco's scheming. Thanks for writing.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Hahahahahahaha lolz Really great one-shot! Beautiful Drarryness there XDD And I loved the ending! It was only then that you realised what the 'punishment' actually was XDD
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This is amazing :D hahahaha, I love it! :D
momopowaa chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Just what I needed. A kinky drarry. I love how the story is told, and how you keep the suspense through the whole story. I also loved the Draco/Harry duo, so comfortable with each other and of course the evil mind of Draco. The fact that it was a bit centered around Ron made me feel exactly as how he felt when he listened to them, and that was awesome (and a little bit perverted I must say). Anyway. An awesome fiction! Your characters do have a personality, and thus seems real. And I thank you for that. I enjoy very much your stories! Thank you!
holy shit chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
faggy as fuck
shadowgrl94 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
*giggling madly* thats brilliant!
musicisjustme chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
xD
OHMYGOD THIS IS PERFECTION OKAY
Im in love 3
KitsuneQueen chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Lol! That's just so funny! I like this one shot of yours, mind if I recommend it to my friends? I love the smut as well.
No-haters chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
they desserved it!
orangemess chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This was fantastic.
Alohamora-Obliviate chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Very entertaining! I loved Severus at the end.
RedBisou chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I laughed the whole way through this was brilliant!
bridgette22 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Absolutely hilarious! Well done!
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »