Reviews for Ron Weasley is a Kinky Slut
ShalieRayne chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Hahahahahaha I like it!
Makoto Sagara chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
LOVELY! I absolutely laughed until I nearly cried! Draco's always been super inventive when it comes to getting at the Gryffindors, so this was bloody brilliant! Thank you for the laughs!
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
*snickers* I wonder what the other two has flashing over their heads! *laughs and attempts to steal Severus's portrait*
Mila Pink chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I laughed too much with this one.
It was great, and a "revenge" so amazing.
BregoMellonNin chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
OMG this one made me laugh so hard! Fabulous! :D
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I was expecting the clothes to be see-through, or something…this was even better!
RainIsMyFavouriteColour chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
XD I'm going to have to favorite all your kinky one-shots now aren't I? That was hilarious and ridiculously HOT!

Sammycharley-22 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
this story is genius do a sequal plzzzz
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Epic ending, throwing Severus in there just to torment them was a nice touch. Weaselbee deserved it the bloody bastard (totally anti-Weaselbee here). The relationship between Draco/Harry was very steamy and very well written. Nice scenes and double points for trashing a Weasley.

Death Cobra Eater
EmeraldEyes01 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Absolutely hilarious! This made me laugh so much!
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
*snicker* lol ahahahhaha thats perfect ) lol draco is a genius and they desire it for doing that to harry!

bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
OMG! I love this!
PieRSquared chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hahahahah. Brilliant, Draco! I love that there was a 'trigger'; and that Harry had been gracious (smart?) enough to get Neville away from that. But they shouldn't have been taking the mickey out of Harry! That's just cruel of them, and they deserved it. It had humor and smut - two great things put together! Lovely.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »