Reviews for Ron Weasley is a Kinky Slut
Xana Belle chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I favourited this story the first time I read it, just back for another go, I love it. All of it. Never fails to make me smile.

Xana :)
Louis chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
LOL. I like how you wrote it going back in time. :D
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This story definitely got a good laugh out of me.
PockyPand4 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
So am I.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
soooooo funny ... brilliant story ...

its true, they deserved what happened to them ... maybe now theyll think before opening their mouth *evil grin*

great idea Draco!
0Permanent Hiatus0 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
zoey5678 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
oh wow i think i may have just died of laughter! that was awesome, i liked the fact that the sign was flashing and neon! very creative, keep writing!
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
lmao! That was hilarious. _
XLadyBountyX chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Haha! Hilarious. Very smart of Draco, and I liked how Harry didn't want the details although he was fine with Draco doing something in the first place. Nicely done. Thanks for the read!
AtrumMaximus chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
OMG so funny x'D you so deserved that Ron! Great story :) Just what I needed after an unexplained angst-overload! Please continue writing such uplifting fcs, this had me smiling all the way through (I still haven't stopped - it's kinda scary)
Flame150 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This story is just great. lol I was laughing at the end of it with Severus. lol. Great job darling.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
loved the oneshot . keep them coming please. thank you
AshEliz chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Haha this was fantastic! I'm still laughing - serves them right though!
orphan accounts chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This did make me giggle :) And having Snape as the one to reveal the words at the end, genius idea!
shadisparrow chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Hahahahaha... okay... that was just lovely. I'm sorry, but I have absolutely nothing else to contribute :D Except maybe that Snape's portrait was priceless.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »