Reviews for Ron Weasley is a Kinky Slut
Nenne chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was hilarious! What a very appropriate punishment. You really made me laugh.
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
lovelovelove! lol :) the ending (solely because of Snape's cameo) was my fav part LOL ;)
christis chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I finished reading this story about 10min ago and am just now able to send this review because I've been laughing the entire time...this was so great...thank you so much for such a fabulous story to help me through my blahs :-)
Doni chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I should really know better by now...when you warn us that one of your stories is funny, I really shouldn't push my luck by drinking anything while reading. ;) Hilarious!
Sunny Book Lover chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Very amusing! :)
pippiboo chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Hahahaha! Loved this. Totally a spell I can imagine Draco casting. Where do you come up with these brilliant ideas? Awesome as always. They totally had it coming though...
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
LMAO, what a great way to end this wonderful fic!Brilliant story, funny, and it.
crimsoneyes44 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Extra punctuation or periods, missing periods, sentences with missing words, sentences with typos- lots of mistakes here and there.

But this was definitely one of the most funny, original, and just plain awesome fics in a while. AMAZING. Made me LOL in rl. SO good. Great idea, great story.
kowabungabrittany chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
hahaha! that one was good! :)
writing bird chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Haha! Then again, wouldn't everyone become a kinky slut at the mere thought of Harry and Draco on the bed next to them? Great story!
luna4917 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Good God that was hysterical! Leave it to a devious Slytherin mind to come up with that. Of course, they did deserve it!
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I cannot imagine how this could have been better!

dlfjaskfdd so hilarious! And having Snape comment at the end? GENIUS!

And of course, the delicious smut!
ShioriRose chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
AHAHAHAHAHA incredible win! Go Draco and Harry!
Krucksue chapter 1 . 3/1/2010