Reviews for Ron Weasley is a Kinky Slut
writing bird chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Haha! Then again, wouldn't everyone become a kinky slut at the mere thought of Harry and Draco on the bed next to them? Great story!
luna4917 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Good God that was hysterical! Leave it to a devious Slytherin mind to come up with that. Of course, they did deserve it!
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I cannot imagine how this could have been better!

dlfjaskfdd so hilarious! And having Snape comment at the end? GENIUS!

And of course, the delicious smut!
ShioriRose chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
AHAHAHAHAHA incredible win! Go Draco and Harry!
Krucksue chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Excellent one shot!
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Oh, God! I love this! This was so perfect! Great work! xD

~Love, AmazonWariorPrincess :D
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
~"Harry," he said evenly, looking up to meet the sparkling green eyes that were almost tearing over with mirth. "Remember how we agreed not to talk about certain things because they lead to rows? This is one of those things."~

All things considered, that was quite a mature reaction. Harry's wasn't, of course, but really, what else could he do but laugh?

~"You have to – fuck, yes, like that – take my side afterward. You can't get mad at me for what I do to them."

"M'kay," Harry agreed, and Draco belatedly realized he'd gone about the whole thing wrong. He should have waited until they were in the middle of something like this to ask in the first place – then maybe he would have been able to get Harry to agree to it without promising to be the bottom.~

*Bursts out laughing* Nice to see that Draco is still a self-centred little brat :)

~"Alright, yes. All of those things," Ron said, eyes going a bit wild with panic about what attributes of Malfoy's Harry might be extolling next.~

Poor baby. *Smirks*

~She studied the boys assembled in her office coolly, waiting to see if any of them would break. When no one did, she wondered exactly how Mr. Malfoy had managed to not only curse them, but curse them in a manner that left them unwilling to out him as the perpetrator.~

McGonagall seems to be quite on top of things. I always wondered just how much the teachers knew about the things that happen at Hogwarts. And I loved teh touch of Snape's portrait :) Cinnamon.
Rani Hindustani chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This amused me. Ah teenage boys and their voyeurism *shakes head* it gets them in trouble. And Seamus is so queer himself...why would he be teasing our favourite boys. Too bad Harry and Draco aren't kinky themselves for exhibitionism but this was simply brilliantly written. I've just woken up from a fever and I opened the first email I saw and this was it! I LOL'd so hard. I'm still quite dizzy but you just made my sick day so much more bearable. Pfft if I was those silly Gryffindors I'd just watch Harry and Draco. Oy I'm still feeling quite sick :) oh well. I love you Bru! Haha dominating!Draco just made me very happy. Am I even making sense? If not oh well. Bru Baker, you are a kinky slut ;) how else would we get written magick like this!

*blows kiss*

Love, Rani
Damask Rose chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Happy Birthday Ron... bet you weren't expecting that present? *laughs* Should have realised Draco would catch up with him sooner or later for teasing Harry! Yay for Neville sticking up for Harry (quite literally it seems :P) against the others too.

Love it! If only the rest of the school kne why they were such kinky sluts...*grins*

Rose
dgpolo chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was great! I loved it. I'm glad Harry warned Neville, and the guys all deserved it. I think Ron should get points for coming to breakfast but maybe his desire for food outweighed his humiliation.
Tamikolee chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. GOOD ONE:)
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Oh god, I simply love the ending with Snape's portrait! This was a lovely story, filled with all my favortie things, Draco, Harry, Snape, humor, and hot man sexin! *hugs for the awesomeness that is dracosoftie then bows slightly* :)
Minikimii chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was brilliant. :D

-Minikimii

[Man, my reviews suck.]
LunaParvulus chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Lol~ They had it coming. Ron and the two boys know better than to mess with Draco's boyfriend ;P hehe.. Kinky sluts
MyKissofDeath chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
*snickers* This made me laugh SO hard. It was hot and... er... well...

I wouldn't mind having 'Saheli is a kinky slut' tattooed across my forehead if I got to listen in on that.

Just sayin'. (:

I'll read Absolution once I get back from getting some bubble tea.

Je t'adore, mon amie! (: