Reviews for Amuse-bouche de Flûtiste
NotMarge chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
You captured this perfectly! I've got chills! Well done!
SLotH4's Ex-Girlfriend chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I am not a big fan of Hannibal, but this one was capture my attention. I would like to add some extra details at the final scene, when Hannibal starts to work in Bens body to feed the readers minds. I would like more interaction with the victim environment or something like a more complex scenario.
Miss Savvy chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Very nice Hannibal characterization here - you're able to write his dialogue and express his mannerisms within this short one shot quite nicely. Great work!
CrossoverAUman chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Ah, you make me laugh (don't take that the wrong way, because I laugh at all things Hannibal the Cannibal). this managed to capture the way it would have possibly been in the book (which i haven't read, saddly).

Spot on for Hannibal, great job. He's really hard to write, but you got him perfectly.
MajorBachman chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
You sure do have potential as a writer. As you said yourself, this story could use some rewriting, but overall very interesting.

What I wanted to share:

- Am I mistaking, or was it Benjamin Raspail that was used as source of meat? If so: why did you change the name of the victim?

- A hare that died frightened is quite less tasteful; would't the doctor have liked his meat to be as tasty as possible?

- Slight error: "Dr. Hannibal Lector (!), I'm sure your next question will involve the reason for which you are tied to a chair in my kitchen, yes?", Lector said...

- I just loved the 'currently "deaf" Dr. Lector'!

Take care, write and improve.
honeyinthelion chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I immensely enjoyed your piece: it was a wonderful vignette. Your characterization of Dr. Lecter was en pointe. Your utilization of rhetoric was superb.

I look forward to reading more of your works!