Reviews for MLIA
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
Killing mosquitos has never been so epic xD I enjoyed the last line with the mosquito minions. Nicely done.
collateraldamage-x chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
I just love your writing. Really. It's so amazing and simple. Not too much detail but not vague amounts of it either. I need to learn how to write like you, oh wait, scratch that. Write- period. Anyway this chapter was entertaining. The last line with the mosquito minions cracked me up, because it's so true.
collateraldamage-x chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That was so freakin' brilliant! I love it when my friends get owned by their own parents. It's so funny. That was just amazing though. Daisuke's father reminds me of my dad... which isn't cool for me. Okay, I'm just going to end this review on a good note and say that was possibly one of the most brilliant things I've ever read. Well done my friend, well done.
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Lol, that was hilarious! Poor Daisuke, getting his honor challenged by his own father. Daisuke never gets a break, does he? Then again, if he did get breaks, things just would not be as funny. Anyway, brilliant job! I enjoyed it.
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
First of all, I'd like to say that you've converted me into a follower of MLIA. I checked out the website and they have some of the greatest stories there.

On to the actual review now... Poor, little Daisuke, having an older sister that wanted to kill me back when he hadn't even reached one year old. Congrats on making me laugh!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Poor Daisuke *hugs him* As much as I like him, I still laughed at the image of an old woman knocking Daisuke over with a tote.

Excellent job! I hope I'll get to see another update soon.
ThatTwoGuy chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Oh I like it. It's good to find quick reads that are interesting. Sure, I like to read longer stories and series, but a bit of short fiction doesn't hurt.

And I never was a huge Daisuke fan, but you make him pretty likeable. Poor store employee, though : o

I actually have a friend with a nice collection of nerf guns. He even painted one to go along with a costume he is making for some steam-punk style convention. Or something... It looks really neat, though. And I've fired many before : P
collateraldamage-x chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Bahahahaha! The images that came into my head as I read this had me almost rolling onto the floor with laughter. I absolutely loved it :D
collateraldamage-x chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Daisuke! I love him, he's just fantastic. I don't ever recall writing about Daisuke either, I think I'll have to most definetly recitfy that :D

Daisuke was so awesome in here, he was just so Daisuke. All those childish and immature things that he does that everybody loves about him.

I've never fired a nerf gun, but I've always wanted one. I think I shall go buy one sometimes soon :)
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Lol, I like it. That poor man... Having to face the deadly combination of Daisuke and a Nerf Gun xD

I can definitely see Daisuke doing something like this. Good job. I'll be looking forwards to these.

By the way, I haven't fired a Nerf Gun either.