Reviews for Fate eternia
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 5/23
that was good keep the chapters coming
esteban.quinlan chapter 2 . 5/9
One WordPathetic
Shincore chapter 1 . 1/10
Medea would be destroyed by Naruto even kid Naruto would destroy her.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
Dude, i am not at all a Naruto fan, but you sereously underpowered him. Some of his jutsu would be considered anti-army or even anti-fortress noble fantasms and you have him playing around with fraking kunai! What's more, nature energy is separate and removed from chakra. So, he should be able to tap a completely duferent energy than mana.
Refraction of Light chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
It's too bad you didn't continue this it is a rather good story and your interpretation of riders skills is impressive to read about.
Zeta0 chapter 6 . 6/23/2016
Yo
TornUpBird chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
is this fate stay zero fate stay night
Silber D. Wolf chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
awesome chapter, I hope that shinji dies horribly
xDeepFreezex chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
Okay, I'm very confused at the moment. At the beginning of this story it looked like Naruto was going to be a BAMF, but the further I read the more it occurs to me that he's being made to look like a little bitch. I don't get it, he goes from, what I understood, fighting and kicking Juubi's ass, to getting pushed around like a little bitch. Am I missing something?
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
Good story but... where is Emiya Shirou? Other than a small mention by Sakura (who based on level of AU she could mean anyone) there was no sight of him.
makopaulo chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
This is the best naruto/fsn fanfic I've ever read. I hope for more updates.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
im kinda hoping he doesn't go to school anymore... i wouldn't be making promises he cant keep, he will kill Sakura if his master orders it (Command Seal), so he really should be making promises.

Naruto/Ilya pairing
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
oh my dear lord writer

please hear my plea, i truly hope this will be a Naruto/Ilya pairing

thanks for listening my lord
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
well, it was interesting while it lasted
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
maybe little too much... but it's stil fairly interesting