Reviews for Fate eternia
TornUpBird chapter 1 . 5/17
is this fate stay zero fate stay night
Silber D. Wolf chapter 6 . 1/19
awesome chapter, I hope that shinji dies horribly
xDeepFreezex chapter 4 . 1/1
Okay, I'm very confused at the moment. At the beginning of this story it looked like Naruto was going to be a BAMF, but the further I read the more it occurs to me that he's being made to look like a little bitch. I don't get it, he goes from, what I understood, fighting and kicking Juubi's ass, to getting pushed around like a little bitch. Am I missing something?
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
Good story but... where is Emiya Shirou? Other than a small mention by Sakura (who based on level of AU she could mean anyone) there was no sight of him.
makopaulo chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
This is the best naruto/fsn fanfic I've ever read. I hope for more updates.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
im kinda hoping he doesn't go to school anymore... i wouldn't be making promises he cant keep, he will kill Sakura if his master orders it (Command Seal), so he really should be making promises.

Naruto/Ilya pairing
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
oh my dear lord writer

please hear my plea, i truly hope this will be a Naruto/Ilya pairing

thanks for listening my lord
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
well, it was interesting while it lasted
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
maybe little too much... but it's stil fairly interesting
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
i like how you've fleshed out such a minor characters and it doesn't feel forced at all.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
well this is interesting.. haven't seen something quite like this. not tha ti've gone out of my way to search for Naruto/fsn fics.. but still. let's see where this goes.
polarpwnage chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
Ugh it's hard to read this, doesn't feel linear, it's like it's all convoluted and abstract like
polarpwnage chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
What do you mean he sucks at presence concealment?! He pulls pranks in ORANGE and gets away before anyone knows like the hokage monument
death77 chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
Awesome chapter. Can't wait for the next
Etokaiten chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Tch, this guy is gone for almost a year and comes back to update a different story without telling us if he plans on continuing this one.