Reviews for Open Heart
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Oh wow, I think I read this at least two years ago, although I used my own name. I kind of stopped reading E/J slash, which was the only coupling (pun intended) from Twilight,that was acceptable to me. I used to read E/B until I didn' a few yrs ago I started watching Criminal Minds and started reading a different slash couple. Just yesterday I think It was someone had a Twilight story on with Criminal Minds stories, and decided to return to my (okay things have changed) second favorite slash couple. Loved it forgot what happened with Edward that made him turn hot and cold.
1tinac chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Such a wonderful story.
E chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This story is beautiful, and you have a talent with words. Please keep going. X
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This is the title to another story, one in which I was not so happy with Edward at the end, but I am "Your Biggest Fan" omg, that was soooo beautiful, you know I pulled up Halo again, I have had to keep an extra browser open so I can replay the song from Youtube and again it seemed so appropriate for this story. That was so sweet so lovely, poor Edward, what a tragedy. But seriously, you had to do that "his eyelashes fanning over his cheeks" girl you are killing me, I just love his eyelashes, oh my, when I see a picture of him looking down and those beautiful eyelashes, I just about lose it this was lovely. gah Rob errr, Edward, and you tell the stories so beautifully, and it seems you follow the canon in that Edward is the damaged one in the relationship, as he was in the book. I love to read that because I love to see how "love can light a candle" and he is healed with the love that burns with a white heat, steady and true. xo
CentauRita chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
What a way to start a New Year, new love, unfolding! And, they both can fix...things.**sigh**
Sea Native chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
oh, this was absolutely magnificent!
DemeRain chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This story is so sweet. Two lonely souls open their hearts, *swoon*. Also, that apartment building is awesome, I hope Jasper finds inspiration amongst all such wonderful characters. Thanks for sharing.
psyfilover chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was so beautiful. A pleasure to read your work. As always.
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Hello. What a sweet and tender love story! I can't believe that Edward sabotaged that heater knob! But when he so tenderly took care of Jasper when he was sick, that was heart-warming. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Such a touching story. I loved sweet Jasper, taking care of all of the elderly remnants. Then moves in damaged Edward, whom needed taken care of more than everyone else combined. The ust was incredible, so worth the build up and wait for that beautiful sexy first time they shared with one another.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Really loved this story! Thanks for sharing! :)
Melendine chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Loved this.
Melendine
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I’m sitting here bawling my eyes out… not because it was that sad or anything, but because of the sheer beauty of it.

Thank you so much for sharing.
shewoolf chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I can not believe the gamut of emotions you caused in me with your words. Empathy, sympathy, heartbreak and absolute joy.

Thank you for such a wonderful story.

Catherine
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
That was such a great story and extremely well written!