Reviews for Forever Was Never 'til Now
reesessweetie chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
wow! he came back! i was soo worried that it would take him years to get back to her and by then, something horrible would have happened to bella already that would forever traumatize and forever change her.. yay! i can't wait until the next chapter. i want to see bella's reaction
mugglemom08 chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Jessica is an idiot; thank God Bella had Angela. Can't wait for Bella's reaction when she wakes up. She's either going to be really, really happy or really, really pissed. Or both.
AnjieNet chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Thank the Lord for Alice! I didn't think Edward would see reason so soon but then he's been suffering without her as well. Can't wait for Bella to wake up!
my1edward chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Poor Bella-she's obviously so miserable. Thank goodness Alice showed up and Edward listened to her, and I'm so excited that he's waking her up! I can't wait for Bella's reaction.
CullenObsession114 chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
furious kitten chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
I thought stubborn Edward would take some more convincing to change his mind!
Ironic Twist chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Hm, I'm confused. Is this the end? No, no complete tag. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Paula-Bells chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
I love the way u putting this together... xo P.

can't wait for B's reaction!
Sunshinemommy chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Your writing is beautiful. I'm really enjoying this story and this Edward. I can't wait to see how Bella receives him.
cvds chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Wow! very well written:)
packermom chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
I'm so glad he's decided to come back. This is just heartbreaking.
vertigo33 chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
wow.
vertigo33 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
It would be as if he never existed

Most hated line in the series.
montannaleigh chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
ZOMG SQUE :)
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
I loved it please update again soon! :D
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »