Reviews for Forever Was Never 'til Now
BlissfullyHappy chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
I love Alice. Where would Edward be without her. Lovely chapter. Update really soon!
Ginger98 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I only wish Edward & family had stuck around long enough to check that Bella was safe. If they had, a lot of that tragedy would've been avoided. Edward never stuck around long enough to see the havoc he left behind, & afterward he was too stuck inside his own emotional turmoil. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this. I'm also glad you're sharing this gift with us!
JayNahNah chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
I loved the Twilight Series but not the Vamp FFn; prefering the AH versions.

However, I really like this story of yours. I always wondered what would have happened if Edward never really left and came to his senses sooner rather than later. Just think...all that Volturi mess might have been avoided.

Good Job!
reesessweetie chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
wow! he came back! i was soo worried that it would take him years to get back to her and by then, something horrible would have happened to bella already that would forever traumatize and forever change her.. yay! i can't wait until the next chapter. i want to see bella's reaction
mugglemom08 chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Jessica is an idiot; thank God Bella had Angela. Can't wait for Bella's reaction when she wakes up. She's either going to be really, really happy or really, really pissed. Or both.
AnjieNet chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Thank the Lord for Alice! I didn't think Edward would see reason so soon but then he's been suffering without her as well. Can't wait for Bella to wake up!
my1edward chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Poor Bella-she's obviously so miserable. Thank goodness Alice showed up and Edward listened to her, and I'm so excited that he's waking her up! I can't wait for Bella's reaction.
CullenObsession114 chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
furious kitten chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
I thought stubborn Edward would take some more convincing to change his mind!
Ironic Twist chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Hm, I'm confused. Is this the end? No, no complete tag. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Paula-Bells chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
I love the way u putting this together... xo P.

can't wait for B's reaction!
Sunshinemommy chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Your writing is beautiful. I'm really enjoying this story and this Edward. I can't wait to see how Bella receives him.
cvds chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Wow! very well written:)
packermom chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
I'm so glad he's decided to come back. This is just heartbreaking.
vertigo33 chapter 3 . 3/3/2010