Reviews for Forever Was Never 'til Now
AnjieNet chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
"...that scent was no longer torture. It was comfort. It was life. It was home." Beautifully written! I wonder now if his resolve will wain and or if he will be able to stay away a second time? Will he lurk in the shadows watching, hoping that she will get over him or will he give in and confess his lies? Eager to read more!
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
First of all I love the chapter title! How creative that is! And a wonderful start. Though how Edward really thought that it would be like he didn't exist, I don't know. He's so certain of his own knowledge of the human mind, he doesn't understand that his and Bella's connection just doesn't work that way. Poor boy.
cvds chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Great chapter! Poor Edward and Bella:(
lovecrazylove chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Great so far! Looking forward to your next chapter :)
Paula-Bells chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
oh my really like it!
BlissfullyHappy chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Edward is an idiot. I love him. But he's still an idiot. Lovely chapter )
furious kitten chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Yeah, I doubt that resolve will last for long ;-)
Ironic Twist chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Ugh! He sees her like that and still thinks she's better off without him?
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Looking foward to seeing who gets cast in the Clarence role.
my1edward chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Poor Bella, poor Edward. I wonder how long her will be able to resist her-how long it will take him to figure out he hasn't helped either of them.
Hyvanna chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Her scent being home, beutiful touch, cause in real life you do make some of your best memorys from just one smell. Two Thumbs UP!
jermak99 chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
So damn sad! :( I wonder what Edward is going to do? :(

Thanks for updating. I really like this so far.
scrosby66 chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Poor Bella. At least she has Angela caring about her. Poor Edward too! Great story!
montannaleigh chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
ZOMG SO SAD poor edward. I just want to hug and cuddle him :(

AMAZING CHAPTER!
CullenObsession114 chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
I'm already internally yelling at Edward. haha.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »