Reviews for Forever Was Never 'til Now
robsten63 chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
Cute story! I think we all like to think she choose his life (:
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Ok, some progress. I stopped by your sight to consider We Come To Life, and decided to peek in on this short story first
marigold123 chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
I think that Bella will choose forever with Edward. She is already saying good bye. Bella sees Edward's acceptance that it's all her decision. Whatever she decides Edward will love Bella and stay with her no matter what. She is his equal...so she will choose his life. Well that's what I think anyway. Enjoyed! Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
"I learned so many things while we were apart," Edward admitted, knitting his fingers with hers. "I've been so foolish where you were concerned. I never treated you like an equal, Bella. I thought I knew what was best for you in every circumstance, and I don't think I'll ever be able to apologize for how truly wrong I was." Edward has learned much! This is a fully rational Edward. He knows what he did and he's trying to make it right.

"Just time." I liked this! There is no urgency...just time to figure things out. Enjoyed.
marigold123 chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Bella trusts Edward again. It has taken time...but it looks like Bella is ready to forgive and trust Edward. Edward has had to be patient and I think he's learned a lot about himself and Bella. I liked seeing a confident and poised Bella. I am glad they are going to the meadow. Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
I am glad that Bella told Edward her feelings and didn't fall into Edward's arms. I am sure in some way she wanted to...but Edward has lost Bella's trust. It will take some time. Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Finally Edward sees that this connection he has to Bella is for a lifetime and then beyond. They will always be a part of each other and neither will be happy without the other. Loved Alice's part...and the love and comfort she gives Edward. Will Bella forgive him? Silly question! Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Edward is so sad and lost...yet he still won't go to Bella. Edward sees she is a shell of herself...he did this to her. He hasn't come to grip with the fact that a living death is worse than death. Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I always hated this in part in New Moon. I always thought Edward was misguided and selfish. Edward doesn't give Bella credit for her own opinion. Looking forward to see how you show us this Edward.
k1942 chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
No doubt in my mind what Bella will choose, or has chosen. They both want forever with each other, so what could be simpler? Thanks for a nice, different interpretation of their love story, really enjoyed it.
k1942 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
This guy just loves to rub salt in his own wounds, doesn't he? I always thought Edward was smart, but this is the dumbest move he's ever made. Wish he'd get a clue and come back to his Bella.
k1942 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is heartbreaking, just as it was in New Moon, and for the same reasons. I still want to smack Edward upside his hard head, and I'm not referring to the fact of his marble-like body. Always have wanted to knock some sense into that boy! The sheer arrogance of him, thinking his way is the right and only way. It should occur to him that Bella is in this relationship with him and should have a vote. That's the trouble with being able to see both sides, I guess.
tds88 chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
As much as I would have loved for it to be said outright, I think I know what she chose or maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part but either way I guess it makes me happy. Although this was a shorter story, only 7 chapters, it was a wonderful story. I really liked the prologue title. That was very clever.
reve2weaver chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
You did more with 7 chapters than some authors do with twenty-five. I really liked this short novella/ retelling. Although I am not a particular fan of the movie, and I probably would not have read this story based my aversion to that maudlin classic. I had I look since it was you, Lilybellis, and I am so glad I did. I really liked this ending. You did a lot with what you had to work with, and considering the limits of a canonical Edward, i thought it was a surprisingly good fit. Well written, touching and yet lots of things that felt new; lovely.
LauraAnn22 chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
No bad reaction here, you wrote a great short story and left the ending up to our imaginations, I can kind of see what she choose, but I can at the same time be blissfully naive if I would like and choose whichever I want for her.

Great story, great ending, very well written, thank you for writing and sharing :)
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »