Reviews for Forever Was Never 'til Now
guccisassy chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Wow! Excellent start to your story. This is exactly what was missing in New Moon! Can't wait to continue.
roon0 chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
It is such a sweet story. Yes it seems fairly obvious what she will decide.
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
No words, really. I loved it!
pixiekat7 chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
What a lovely story. i flew through it in a wink & I loved every word. As for Bella's decision...I'd like to think she chose eternity with Edward.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Kat
mariecullen88 chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
the ending wasn't my fave only cause it could be misinterpreted but the note in the end made me like the story a lot more
appleburple chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
One of the best AU's I have had the pleasure of reading. Well done. Thank you for sharing it.
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
Nice story...sweet and fluffy which is a nice change once-in-a-while.
4everbellaxedward chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
I liked thus story, now not to sound like an idiot but did Bella choose forever or to remain human?
biblepam chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
sweet story.. seems there will be a happy ending...
Sunshinemommy chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
Beautiful ending for a beautiful story! And, yes, her choice is quite clear in her actions (especially in regards to her father.) That's the thing about Bella choosing immortality, as much as she loves Edward, how could she want to destroy him by leaving him through death? It's as much a choice for his happiness as it is a choice for hers. That said, I've always thought it'd be kind of fun (and slightly icky, lol) to have someone write a fic where she did just that - grew old, died, and left Edward.
AnjieNet chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
It's amazing what a little time and growing up can do for these two. Wonderful story. And I loved the open ending. Edward has given himself to Bella and will do so in every way imaginable if she so desires. I think she will give him her mortality possibly after the wedding, maybe even later. At this point it doesn't matter; they are together and that's enough for now. Oh, and loved Carlisle showing his concern and support for Edward. Very touching!
lsn1731 chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
loved it! Update again soon!:D
duramater chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
Loved this: "You make me feel alive. When I'm with you I feel like a man, not a monster."

It seems that Edward has grown up. Treating her as an equal, making compromises :) In many ways, Bella at 18 is much more mature than Edward at 108 :)
duramater chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
all I can say is sigh...
duramater chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
“As the words left his mouth, he felt as if he'd finally been unlocked from the chains that had been binding him, as if he could finally accept her love as willingly as she'd always given it.” That was beautifully written LB J I was surprised and happy that Bella almost slapped Edward. I’m glad that he was honest with her, and that she gave him some hope by way of asking him to stay. She also asked for time, and it was the wise thing to do. She needs to think this through properly, and not rush in.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »