Reviews for Forever Was Never 'til Now
4everbellaxedward chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
I liked thus story, now not to sound like an idiot but did Bella choose forever or to remain human?
biblepam chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
sweet story.. seems there will be a happy ending...
Sunshinemommy chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
Beautiful ending for a beautiful story! And, yes, her choice is quite clear in her actions (especially in regards to her father.) That's the thing about Bella choosing immortality, as much as she loves Edward, how could she want to destroy him by leaving him through death? It's as much a choice for his happiness as it is a choice for hers. That said, I've always thought it'd be kind of fun (and slightly icky, lol) to have someone write a fic where she did just that - grew old, died, and left Edward.
AnjieNet chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
It's amazing what a little time and growing up can do for these two. Wonderful story. And I loved the open ending. Edward has given himself to Bella and will do so in every way imaginable if she so desires. I think she will give him her mortality possibly after the wedding, maybe even later. At this point it doesn't matter; they are together and that's enough for now. Oh, and loved Carlisle showing his concern and support for Edward. Very touching!
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
loved it! Update again soon!:D
duramater chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
Loved this: "You make me feel alive. When I'm with you I feel like a man, not a monster."

It seems that Edward has grown up. Treating her as an equal, making compromises :) In many ways, Bella at 18 is much more mature than Edward at 108 :)
duramater chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
all I can say is sigh...
duramater chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
“As the words left his mouth, he felt as if he'd finally been unlocked from the chains that had been binding him, as if he could finally accept her love as willingly as she'd always given it.” That was beautifully written LB J I was surprised and happy that Bella almost slapped Edward. I’m glad that he was honest with her, and that she gave him some hope by way of asking him to stay. She also asked for time, and it was the wise thing to do. She needs to think this through properly, and not rush in.
duramater chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Your quote to start the chap off was so fitting! That scene in the meadow with Edward breaking down in front of Alice was painful but heartwarming at the same time. He finally realizes how much that Bella needs him and how much that he needs her in his life. Home.
duramater chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
The agony continues. If he could at least sleep, he’d have a break. But three long months, 24 hrs a day…he suffers. So much so, he is drawn to places that she had been. I loved the line you wrote where E is sitting in his car, outside of the restaurant. “Now, so many months later, that scent was no longer torture. It was comfort. It was life. It was home.” Edward, the compass pointed north. Follow it….
duramater chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
While I did read Midnight Sun on SM’s website, I never really contemplated E’s pov when he left Bella alone in the woods in New Moon. LB, you did a very good job of it; I think it is very close to what likely happened. When I first read NM, I had an inkling of what he was really doing, but I focused on Bella’s pain, and not so much on Edward’s. The agony that you describe is truly heartbreaking. He thinks himself a monster. He feels he deserves the pain. You write: “He wanted to keep it with him forever, as a reminder of what he'd wreaked when he'd tried so hard to be something he wasn't. Good. Human.” Gah!
Edward'sDJ chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
Beautiful story and beautifully written, however I'll always be wondering!
Edward'sDJ chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
It's great to see the idea of seeing what the world was like without him and how he'd affected Bella's life has made Edward embrace his second chance.

Interesting to see the reevaluation on Bella's part also...
Edward'sDJ chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Bella is right to be wary. Edward has so much capacity to hurt her again, it would be very hard for her to trust him.
Edward'sDJ chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
A very sensitive portrayal of Edward's anguish.
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »