Reviews for Forever Was Never 'til Now
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Lovely portrayal of a very sad scene.

(I admit I had to check the last chapter before I was brave enough to start this - I'm permanently scarred by New Moon...)
my1edward chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
Thanks so much for a lovely story. I really enjoyed it. I think Bella will eventually want to be changed, but I'm OK with it either way. They're happy and together, what more do you need?
Lenerol chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
After 4 years, Bella is still human and perhaps she chose to stay for now but said it will not change opinion, one day perhaps.

At another time

I add the original text to make me better understand

Au bout de 4 ans, Bella est toujours humaine et peut-ĂȘtre a-t-elle choisi de le rester, pour l'instant mais qui dit qu'elle ne changera pas d'avis, un jour peut-ĂȘtre.

Merci pour cette histoire

A une autre fois
sessahhh chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
What an interesting take on B/E's future together. I'm glad this wasn't another he leaves her, comes back, all is forgiven, he changes her, HEA kind of story. You really have to think about what kind of life they will have together especially if she chooses to remain mortal. I like this AU you wrote. It presents a rational variation on their time together, if Bella took a few years to decide. The question is, do they ever go all the way and if they do, won't that be icky when he's still 17 and she is twice and three times his age? Hehehe. Good job.
suzyq402 chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
Thanks for the beautiful story, Lilly! Its nice to see how their loves grows with age...
arfalcon chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
This was the perfect ending! And we didn't have to read between the lines - it was right there in the last line. If Bella asks for immortality, he'll give it to her.

I loved this, particularly the strong sense of family surrounding the holiday. You used the prompt to make a gift of love and forgiveness. This is a very special little story. Thank you for sharing it with us!
devadasi7 chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
she is going to become a vampire...i just know it!

great story...well, except for the open ending, but that wasn't bad, just open! : )
dazzled by wizards chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
loved it!
Ginger98 chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
It sounds like Bella will be choosing to become immortal with Edward once they are married, judging by the beginning of this epilogue when Edward thinks it seems Bella is saying a final farewell to Charlie this Christmas. I like Edward's resolve to take Bella in whatever way she'll agree, & that he is finally okay with the idea of her becoming like him. He has certainly come a long way from the boy who insisted on dictating to her how she felt & what she should want for her own life. Carlisle's concern is very touching. The bond between them is evident, & gives Edward whatever support he needs.

As much as I like all the loose ends tied up for me, sometimes an open-ending is nice, too. It allows my imagination to take over, & I can make my own ending in my mind. Doesn't everyone win that way? I'm also pretty thrilled at not having to put up with Jacob in this story in some form or another! A wonderful story all around, Lilly. Bravo & thank you.
Ginger98 chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
Before I reviewed this chapter, I had to sit back for a minute & evaluate how it really made me feel. This is the 1st fic I've read that had Bella backing away from Edward eventually changing her. Even as I type this, I keep pausing with new considerations. That is the BEST kind of writing!

I'm not thrilled with the idea only because it is not my idea of a perfect relationship for these 2. It seems unbalanced to me if he ends up forced to live without her once her time on earth is over. We all know he will find a way to kill himself once she's gone. Plus, with all the horrible vamps roaming the earth, it seems like such a horrible waste of 2 good ones.

I do like the honest, open discussion they're having. Maybe once she truly trusts him again, she'll rethink the issue. I still think it's a good thing that they aren't as fixated on each other (at least on her end) as they were before. I just can't see that kind of intensity as healthy.

I'll admit to my curiosity of the next chapter & end this now to go read.
mugglemom08 chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
If she's saying her good-byes to Charlie (even though he doesn't realize it), I would guess that she's chosen immortality.
JayNahNah chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
Not usually a fan of the Vamp stories; prefer AH...but...I liked your little "short".

Just enough drama, love and sweetness.

Although I'm pretty clueless...I'm guessing Bella has elected to stay human, for now and that's fine.

Don't worry about those who don't like your open ending. Just gives you the opportunity to continue and change it if you are so inclined. You never know when inspiration hits!

Great job!
radioactive77 chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
What a lovely story. Of course, we always like for things to be spelled out for us, but I think you did this just right!
furious kitten chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
I think it was clear which choice she made- saying her last goodbye to Charlie, as it were. I think this ending worked well ).
BlissfullyHappy chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
That's it? ( I like to think I'm a fairly smart person. I've read through this chapter four times and I STILL don't see which choice she made. In a few lines it seems like she's going to eventually become a vampire but in others I think not. I need to know. Overall lovely story. Maybe minus the very open ending.
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »