Reviews for Knock, Knock
Bumblebitch chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
You're seriously my favorite fanfiction author. This story is absolutely amazing. I really don't understand how you balance along the border of smut and feels, but it's so perfect and just makes the whole thing feel so insanely relatable and real.

I wish you'd return and continue to write such beautiful stories.
TrustYourStruggle chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
more more more more!
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
really? that's how you are gonna end? i didn't like this concept at all... the idea is awesome using him for sexual release BUT i say this even if he is in love with her THERE comes a point when you just ENOUGH... 400 times is past that. There is absolutely no romance Just Angst... romance isn't one sided... an attraction is one sided... i also hate that you leave it off as eric be's her sexslave Forever... you could have flushed out a better ending. a more definite one instead of he is forever her secret sex partner not lover because that requires LOVE! romance! etc
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Have you ever been told that this story is beautifully written? Of course you have, what am I saying? But I might as well tell you again, because there are so many writers on Fanfiction that strike me as total crap, and only a handful that can REALLY write. I just feel so happy when I come across good ones like you. Keep it up! ;)
SouthParkObsessed chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Wow! That was amazing! I love how you put the story together and the way you ended it. Its so heartbreaking! And believable!
El Frijolero chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Wow good ass story sequel lol
Story Please chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I loved how you pushed the angsty elements of their innate relationship and pushed it to its limits. I loved the sexual energy between the two, it was so animalistic and believable without being over the top.

Thank you for writing this story. I wish you could write more, even though it concludes with that aching feeling of never being fulfilled on either of their ends.

High marks for a powerful piece.
ACompanyofSwans chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Aw, bless Cartman's heart! Seriously though, that was really good-I read a lot of South Park fanfics, and though most of them are very cute, they are rarely as well written as this. Your writing/narration is great, and Cartman was vulnerable, but at the same time he was in character. Loved it, keep writing! xOx
lx-Kisa-xl chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I liked this, but I HATE in-shape Cartman. Sososososo much. So much. But I liked their dynamic. )
flaellii chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Wow.

I have to say this was truly one of the best Candy fics I've read on this site. The way you've characterized Cartman and Wendy's so called "relationship" was the perfect definition of one of the ways I see them.

I loved the way you showcased Cartman's vulnerability yet made it totally in-character and believable. Hes not exactly nice and sort a jerk but I feel myself tearing up and sympathizing with him. The whole thing was just heartbreakingly real. No sugarcotaing this and that, just straight up, which I loved.

Amazing, incredible work on this. I simply loved it.
Bialy chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Over the last four weeks, I have read almost every Candy story this website has to offer. I'm not quite done getting through every last one yet, and I've back-buttoned a few that just ended up too dire to deal with. I've read a lot of good ones, and a lot of different interpretations of how the relationship might begin, progress, and end.

This is the only one that hits me as totally, completely, and insanely fucking correct.

I like Sweet Candy. I do. But Sour Candy is what's always going to have my heart because it just FITS. And this is honestly the best example of it I have ever seen.

You characterise them both so well. I can see Wendy being this way, a little callous, a little over-dramatic and a little overly-sexual. What I find completely remarkable is how you write her like this, and yet I don't feel like you're trying to make me hate her. That's something that's present all the way through this story: I never feel like you're trying to MAKE me feel a certain way, like a lot of authors do. You're just saying "this is what's happened. What do you reckon?" And I like that. I LOVE that. This whole story comes across like you're not underestimating your reader's intelligence, and it's just...well, it's fantastic, is what it is.

Of course, the star of the whole show is obviously Cartman. Christ. Do you know what I love here? He's still an asshole. He's still a bit of a loser. He's still the same character with the same weaknesses we see in the show. You genuinely evoke a MASSIVE amount of sympathy for him without going over the top and bordering emo-territory, and holy crap, that takes skill. I've seen a lot of people try and fail, especially in this fandom and more specifically in this fandom, and God damn you fucking NAIL it. It's incredible. I mean, for God's sake. You make Cartman cry at the end and I still buy it. Normally, every time I see a character cry in a SP fic, I roll my eyes and leave it. But you? Oh no, not you. These are genuine, believable tears. The emotion you conjured up here is phenomenal and real and heart breaking. I think the thing that struck me as the most startling was Cartman's broken hope at the end. You never actually expressly went "He hoped she'd still be there" - you had him KNOW, all the way through, she wouldn't. But to capture that natural, instinctive, stomach-gutting feeling when you realise you've been hoping all along - well, it's beautiful. Tragic, but beautiful.

I'd be remiss if I didn't quickly mention Kenny and Butters. You've characterised them REALLY well and I think the school scene at the beginning was a wonderful lead in. I particularly like how you chose to build up momentum, starting at school, then talking about the Cartman/Wendy situation, and only THEN having her come round. This is a very skillfully constructed story, without a lot of the bumps other stories have, that just made is smooth, easy and massively enjoyable.

I love Cartman's hopelessnness. But I think what I love more is honesty. He understands himself and he understands Wendy. He doesn't give himself more credit than he's due and for an egotistical character like Cartman it's refreshing and stunning to see him stripped down to self-depreciation and rejection and accepting it. It's also a very difficult thing to while keeping him in character, but you know what? You pull it off. Impeccably.

Look, I'm sorry. I'm really good at putting reviews together normally, but I'm coming up short here. This story is so believable, so in character, so engaging - and it's so full of emotion, of high moments and low moments, of ridiculously moving attention to detail like mentioning her folding his clothes before leaving, I just...thank you for writing this, seriously. I've waded through some truly dire Candy today and to stumble upon a gem like this has completely made my day. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Forever MiLou chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
that's so sad...i mean seriously, never before have i read anything so heartbreaking. You're really talented Aerisu, the emotion you put into your work is astounding. Hope you update something some time, I always look forward to them :)

Love, MiLou
creepysaru chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
WOW!

No words.

It's so cool.

It would be good if it have a sequel.
Legend chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was immaculate. You made me feel everything so deeply that I'm still crying as I type this.

Thanks for improving my day.

Authors like you are why I still read fanfiction. For every thousand pieces of crap produced on this site, there are gems like this.

Thank you.
pearlbutton328 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
i absolutely loved this, and every once in a while, i find myself coming back to read it. one of the rare het pairings in the sp fandom, and i've never seen their relationship told this way. what a horrible existence for cartman.

your writing is amazing.