Reviews for Kinder, Kindler, Kindlier
sarahsezlove chapter 12 . 3/23
Absobloominlutely fabulous.
Caramel4me chapter 12 . 3/15
I loved everything about this. You did a wonderful job, I really hope you have mor either can read. Absolutely wonderf! Thank you!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2019
Steamy and lovey
Temple Cloud chapter 9 . 3/9/2019
I wonder where Kreacher is? Is he dead by this point? And if so, did he feel humiliated at being allowed to die of old age instead of being beheaded like everyone else in his family? I don't know how elves feel about polyamorous relationships, but we know that he adores Draco (in one of the books, Harry describes it as 'being in love with Draco', which could make this relationship even more complicated), and has reluctantly come to accept Harry. I don't know how well Kreacher and Severus know each other (obviously they've met, given that Grimmauld Place was the headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix, but that isn't the same as being close friends), but they've arguably got more in common with each other than they have with Harry or Draco - which could also make things interesting.
Temple Cloud chapter 7 . 3/8/2019
Yes - for a Gryffindor wizard, coming out as a latent Slytherin would be WAY more embarrassing than coming out as gay. Just as well he's got someone he can tell.
Temple Cloud chapter 5 . 3/7/2019
I haven't read many stories about actual love TRIANGLES, as opposed to love V-shapes (Maisie loves Marlon and Marlon loves buggies, toffee, and inch-thick ketchup sandwiches) or occasionally love recycling triangles, where the love between each two points on the triangle flows in only one direction (Viola loves Orsino, Orsino loves Olivia, and Olivia loves 'Cesario' who is Viola in a false moustache). One example, seen retrospectively, is in Lois McMaster Bujold's 'Gentleman Jole and the Red Queen', in which two people in what HAD been a polyamorous relationship try to work out whether they have enough in common to make it as a couple, other than both being in love with the same man who is now dead, and both wanting to have his babies. I'd definitely recommend this, if you haven't already read it - but it is the conclusion to a sequence of novels, so I'd recommend starting by reading at least 'Cordelia's Honour', the first book in the sequence, to understand how themes in this first book are picked up in the last. (After reading 'Cordelia's Honour', you'll probably want to read all the others in between as well.)

How this will work out - the wizarding world probably wouldn't be worried by Harry being gay, but would be worried about his dating former Death Eaters (and might start wondering whether his very public defense of them was as altruistic as it seemed before). After all, even Rita Skeeter's biography of Dumbledore didn't suggest that his being gay was shocking in itself (or even would have been by late 19th-century standards, in wizarding society), only that it was disturbing that he had been associated with Gellert Grindelwald. As for dating TWO people, whether they're Death Eaters or not - well, Rowling doesn't tell us how wizards feel about that, but in LilLolaBlue's

www. fanfiction s/4383561/1/Epilogue-A-Requiem-For-Three-Parts

Lily Evans had been simultaneously married to both James Potter AND Severus Snape, and Hermione Granger is now married to both Ron Weasley AND Severus Snape. Everyone has problems, but not problems caused by the polyamorous marriages.
Temple Cloud chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
Considering that wizards have started to become aware, since Newt Scamander's work in the 1920s, of the need to conserve endangered magical creatures, it's depressing that they're ignoring Muggle laws to trade in skins of vulnerable big cat species such as cheetahs, leopards, and jaguars. (But then, wizards always assume Muggles don't know anything and are just there to be tricked.) Though perhaps a wizard who had one leopard skin could cast a duplicating spell to make more, which might be more legally ambiguous, as no MORE animals had been harmed to make the duplicate skins.

Even selling vintage big cat, bear or primate skins (i.e. from animals killed before they were protected species) is illegal in most of the world. Ironically, one of the few things you are allowed to do with them is donate them to zoos or conservation charities, either to be used in educational lectures on why you mustn't buy furs made from these animals, or as security blankets for orphaned cubs, who are too young to think, 'This is made from someone dead,' but will just appreciate having something furry to snuggle against.
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 12 . 3/3/2019
It's a beautiful story.
domestic fanperson chapter 1 . 1/17/2019
This!
I finally found the perfect triad fanfiction
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14/2018
Good job on this original fic. There's a typo in this last chapter, where the line after "Here I am," is backwards. Other than that, the editing was amazing.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2018
I'm grinning as the poignant scene ends, so that's quite an compliment to your nuanced writing.
noraily chapter 12 . 4/30/2018
I loved each and every chapter of that story, which goes straight to my faves.
K-no-uta chapter 12 . 7/25/2017
mgdmf,fzmfsm,hjg,jd...

(ᴗ)و ͡
*leaves, unable to form words*
KnightOwl416 chapter 12 . 7/20/2017
I loved this story! It's too bad it isn't longer because I loved seeing their lives together. The three of them fit together so well. I always love protective Harry and it is good to see them protective of him too!
shera98 chapter 12 . 5/14/2017
This was really great, but oh I wish it was longer! I love how it started with 2 seemingly inconsequential conversations!