Reviews for Blindsided
LaTiDo chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
OMIGOSH! THAT WAS LIKE AMAZING! I LOVED IT SO MUCH, BEYOND ADORABLE! you have to continue that, plz for me! it was too good, not too. ughh tooooo adorable.
Viper003 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
AW! That was so adorable! Geeky Edward is too cute! I'm glad Bella was there for him )

Great one-shot!
carliecullenx chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This was so adorable and I love it! Please continue this because its just amazing! :)
eternallyedward chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
*shudder* this sounds exactly like my junior high gym class. God I hated dodgeball! But I'd love to read more of this.
maria2906 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
awwwwww I remember this from the Haiti compilation and I thought it was one of the cutest things everrrrr!

I have a thing for a shy Bella and Edward, there is something about their innocence that makes my heart warm up!

Such pure, cute and filled with shyness feelings don't exist such often nowadays, it's good for us to read about them!

Thank you for participating in the cause, the whole compilation was amazing, so many talented authors gathered to help :)
Adhis chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Loveee it i really hope there will be a few more chapters

Tilara chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story, it sucks that it was only 1 chapter. i thought it would have been a great story and also to see their relationship grow and also to see Emmetts punishment.
Northern Light1000 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Cuteness!
CCBTH chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Emmett needs a little payback.. and i love a stuttering edward...so fucking adorable.. i just wanna cuddle him.. and then.. well..hahahah.. this needs more chapters.. hopefully happy ones.
cullenisabella chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This was very nice! Fluffy and sweet! I hope you will continue it someday...:)

Love,

Monica
Hellaboy chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Please do more chapters with these two...they are adorable! Love..Love..loved the chapter! Definitely one of my favorites...:)
Bulls in Brooklyn chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oh my God, I love nerdlove
smed11 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Ok I just now read this, and loooooved it :) Please to be making good on your hint at a look at other 'firsts' mmm pleaseee? :)
AngelaSampedro99 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Thought this O/S was so cute... loved it.
deniisme chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This was such a sweet, innocent look into the lives of teenaged Bella and Edward. Thank you so much. It brought me back to the awkwardness and horrors of my own HS days eons ago. You are an extremely talented writer. I found myself crying, laughing, and reminiscing those times from long ago. You have a way of pulling the reader right into your story and I love your dry sense of humor. Thank you again...I'm so glad I found you on this site.
380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »