Reviews for Blindsided
ethelouise chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
What a sweet story. Loved have Mrs. Cullen and Ms. Brandon there, too. Thanks for writing and sharing.
TheColdOnesGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Awww, so cute!
RedHann chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is the cutest oneshot I've ever read! It was so adorable how stutter-y Edward was and how awkwardly shy Bella was and how they clicked so easily. I've taken a complete break from fanfiction lately (reading it and writing it) so this is actually the first one I've read in over three months (which is a long time for me). This was the best story to come back to! I've already read it twice! I am definitely putting this story on alert because your A/N says you might come back to it...Fingers Crossed! This was so amazingly cute and I just loved it from the very start. You just made it so real and I actually felt like I was sixteen again in the locker room at my old high school. I really hope you continue with this story, but for now I think I'll just go entertain myself reading some of your other stories!
pootz307 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
You should totally expand this! I think it'd be great I would really love to read something of yours again!
Unknown Atheist chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Aborable! :]
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That was cute. :) So hard to read about their fear of bullying though. Kids can be so dumb and cruel. Anyway, I loved how Hapoy they were with each other.
MastersWriter chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is such a cute story that I keep coming back to and enjoying. The sweetness in this story is just wonderful and a great thing to boost up my bad days. Thank you!
ElleOnEarth chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I'm so thrilled you mentioned coming back to these two someday. Saves me the trouble of begging you to! This story is adorable and addictive. There's just something about first time love...and you've captured it (and my heart) so expertly. Thanks for penning this winsome and wonderful work! :o)
FelicityA chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I loved the story! It was very cute, and I would love to read more! :D
Melendine chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
nice
witchykitty1313 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Awwww... those two are so sweet!
xDarkFairy chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Awww, Loved it! Hope you continue this! :)
june chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I love reading ths story. Edward and Bella are adorable and sweet in this. I hope you decide to add to this one day.
justafan chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I love this Edward and Bella they are really cute together. I hope you still decide to update this one day. I really enjoy reading it.
stacyw66 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this! ! !
380 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »