Reviews for Blindsided
FelicityA chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I loved the story! It was very cute, and I would love to read more! :D
Melendine chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
nice
witchykitty1313 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Awwww... those two are so sweet!
xDarkFairy chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Awww, Loved it! Hope you continue this! :)
june chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I love reading ths story. Edward and Bella are adorable and sweet in this. I hope you decide to add to this one day.
justafan chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I love this Edward and Bella they are really cute together. I hope you still decide to update this one day. I really enjoy reading it.
stacyw66 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this! ! !
YayThisNameIsntTaken chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
awwwwwwwwww
Naomi M chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Aww there so cute together
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
i think your right thats the great begging of a great story that id love to read, this was just great,please finish it into a great story
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I kinda want to read a little bit of the aftermath with Emmett. I don't believe he meant it to go so awry. I bet he's probably would try to apologize. I think these two are adorable. I would love to see a 10 year reunion. Oh, Rosalie would probably be the queen bee of the pta and Emmett is the king fish in is tiny sea of used Toyotas. Please please if at all possible future take would be brilliant. Thanks for the read I loved it.
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
CUTENESS. Why did it have to be so damn beautiful? :')
josecullenforever chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
please! PLEASEE! do an edward pov! i think its so cute that edward its so shy and i want to know what he is thinking :D
VanessaJJ chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
So so sweet !
xxPrtlyCldyxx chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This is the sweetest story i have ever read! I love how you portrayed all of the characters! If you ever continue this story, please, please let me know!
372 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »