Reviews for Blindsided
jenpall chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I would love to read more about this adorably awkward pair. :-)
Sunny Book Lover chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Cute story!
izziey chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
so sweet. so cute. god i love them. you reach right into my heart and squeeze just a little bit, but in a good way!

i look forward to seeing these two again.
bemily chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Giddy that there might be more for these two. (can you believe I wrote that I was giddy after reading one of your stories :))

I loved this back when I originally read it. I think the second reading was even better. I love "I like you like you." It was worth reliving the horrors of coed PE and picking teams.
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
so freaking cute! love these two. so awkard and cutie pants!
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Gah. Blindsided was just so adorable. I am and will always be a geek and I loathed dodge ball so much in high school. They were and are so cute. I would love to see you come back to these two. I actually loved that Emmett looked like he was guilty about what he did. So many jocks wouldn't of. Thank you for writing this story. It was awesome!
DarkLovingTurkeys1314 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I love your story plz countine!
M. Cullark chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
AW... wonderful fic! I loved it!1
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Absolutely adorkable!
Cymbeliness chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Well that was just straight up delightful! I love your Edward and Bella and this was such a sweet little moment in time. Gorgeous as always! Thanks!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I used to prey for the male teachers so that I could play the weak girl card...yea..I have no shame. And what? But yea, this was absolutely adorable. I love dorky love and it would make me very happy if you continued. Nothing better than awkward dorky love.
unlovedAngel.x chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
ALERTED! :D ohmyfec.. geekward! SO CUTEE! mumbly edward! . I JUST FELL IN LOVE. again. I WANT MY GEEKYWARD!
NoMapsAllowed chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
wow, that was so cute.

I don't think i've ever read a story where edward AND bella were social outcasts.

*clicks story alert*

(that was me giving you a hint to continue this story)
psychodancechick89 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was too cute! I love how they were all nervous and giddy, it reminds me a bit of how I am at first when I'm around a guy I like. I really do hope that you continue this, whether it be a full story or a couple accompanying one-shots. I'd love to see their first date, maybe a little bit of citrusy goodness... ;)
kikikinz chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This heartwarmingly wonderful. I seriously want more. You gave them such character, depth for a one shot, it's so wonderful to see. Christ I'm babbling. Sorry. Suffice to say I love it, and I'm so glad I read it. Thank you for writing it.
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »