Reviews for Blindsided
ScarletBella chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Love, love, love Dorkward & Bella - would love to read more about them :-)
IceColdTouch chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
These two are so adorable.I would totaly love to read more about just too cute not !
AnOldFfnFriend chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Aww they are so, so sweet :) I loved this ~ like chicken soup for the soul!

Love Clurrabella
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I thought it was great. I hope you revisit them again. :)

-MJ
ZiggaZigAhh chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was a really cute, fluffy story and I would absolutely love to see more from these two!
Burnsides-Girl chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I love them! oh please continue this! please! please! tehy are so cute and nervous!
jenpall chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I would love to read more about this adorably awkward pair. :-)
Sunny Book Lover chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Cute story!
izziey chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
so sweet. so cute. god i love them. you reach right into my heart and squeeze just a little bit, but in a good way!

i look forward to seeing these two again.
bemily chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Giddy that there might be more for these two. (can you believe I wrote that I was giddy after reading one of your stories :))

I loved this back when I originally read it. I think the second reading was even better. I love "I like you like you." It was worth reliving the horrors of coed PE and picking teams.
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
so freaking cute! love these two. so awkard and cutie pants!
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Gah. Blindsided was just so adorable. I am and will always be a geek and I loathed dodge ball so much in high school. They were and are so cute. I would love to see you come back to these two. I actually loved that Emmett looked like he was guilty about what he did. So many jocks wouldn't of. Thank you for writing this story. It was awesome!
DarkLovingTurkeys1314 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I love your story plz countine!
M. Cullark chapter 1 . 3/1/2010