Reviews for Blindsided
izziey chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
so sweet. so cute. god i love them. you reach right into my heart and squeeze just a little bit, but in a good way!

i look forward to seeing these two again.
bemily chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Giddy that there might be more for these two. (can you believe I wrote that I was giddy after reading one of your stories :))

I loved this back when I originally read it. I think the second reading was even better. I love "I like you like you." It was worth reliving the horrors of coed PE and picking teams.
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
so freaking cute! love these two. so awkard and cutie pants!
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Gah. Blindsided was just so adorable. I am and will always be a geek and I loathed dodge ball so much in high school. They were and are so cute. I would love to see you come back to these two. I actually loved that Emmett looked like he was guilty about what he did. So many jocks wouldn't of. Thank you for writing this story. It was awesome!
DarkLovingTurkeys1314 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I love your story plz countine!
Nicole Weasley Cullark chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
AW... wonderful fic! I loved it!1
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Absolutely adorkable!
Cymbeliness chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Well that was just straight up delightful! I love your Edward and Bella and this was such a sweet little moment in time. Gorgeous as always! Thanks!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I used to prey for the male teachers so that I could play the weak girl card...yea..I have no shame. And what? But yea, this was absolutely adorable. I love dorky love and it would make me very happy if you continued. Nothing better than awkward dorky love.
unlovedAngel.x chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
ALERTED! :D ohmyfec.. geekward! SO CUTEE! mumbly edward! . I JUST FELL IN LOVE. again. I WANT MY GEEKYWARD!
NoMapsAllowed chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
wow, that was so cute.

I don't think i've ever read a story where edward AND bella were social outcasts.

*clicks story alert*

(that was me giving you a hint to continue this story)
psychodancechick89 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was too cute! I love how they were all nervous and giddy, it reminds me a bit of how I am at first when I'm around a guy I like. I really do hope that you continue this, whether it be a full story or a couple accompanying one-shots. I'd love to see their first date, maybe a little bit of citrusy goodness... ;)
kikikinz chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was...so heartwarmingly wonderful. I seriously want more. You gave them such character, depth for a one shot, it's so wonderful to see. Christ I'm babbling. Sorry. Suffice to say I love it, and I'm so glad I read it. Thank you for writing it.
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
very sweet

I liked "these two" as you describe them...

well written as all you work is...

and I hope there will be a little more...
angelbethy chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Oh my god. SO sweet. Stuttering Edward has stolen my heart. Beautifully written, as always. Are you really going to continue this (squee!)? I'd love to read more about these two, and see how Emmett makes it up to Edward.
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »