Reviews for Blindsided
Pankeka chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oh my! That was one of the sweetest stories I've read!

The innocence and shyness in both of them is so adorkable... and kind of endearing. It was so good and refreshing to read this, to know that not everything is about smexin' around, to remember that first crush and the feelings that evoked.

In fewer words... I loved it! Thanks for sharing it!
bananafox chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
i would love to read some more about these two. they are very sweet together.
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
super sweet. gym class should be banned form high school

please, another chapter?

kelysuperficial chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
So so so sweet!
Fantasista chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Why? WHY did you press on 'complete'? :'( I honestly had no idea this was one chapter only! As soon as I was done with it I looked for the 'next' but BOOM and a slap to my face :(

I really and truly loved this and I'm going to go ahead and follow it just in case you decide to continue it one day ( one day really really soon I hope)

You truly have a knack for writing and I haven't read something this good in a while now :) love u lots for writing this and I'm so happy it's the first fanfic I read this year ;p What a fanfic to start the year with!
secrets-underneath chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Yes please get back to this 2 immmediately ..." this side of eddie is the most adorable thing ever ... Please do write more ...
Whitney Love chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I loved this so much. Please write more of these two.

Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I really liked these 2 too and hope you'll find time to revisit them. Even tho it's been a year and a half.
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Something very sweet came of something bad. A sweet beginning of E&B's relationship.

I remember at 16 a quiet and smart classmate was pranked by some guys (he was raised by his grandparents and dressed up everyday for school). They pulled his pants down in front of the girls gym class (we separated for different activites). The humiliation seemed to change him. Eventually, he was hanging with the very guys who had humilitated him and doing the same stupid things to others. When we were seniors I asked him about it in a round about way. He said he had to change or continue being the butt of their jokes. It made me sad because he really did become a bit of a jerk. My little hs story. :)
unicornhime chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was just adorable :)
her illusion chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
sweet :)
DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Please do more with this. I did it really cute and it reminds me of my sister when she was younger. I really like this. Please do more with it soon!
VampiresDoItBetter chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Awww, so sweet. I loved it. A beautiful story :)
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Read this before and found my way back to it. I love your fluffys
VampLuvah chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Sweet sweet story. Thanks for sharing.
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »