Reviews for Scotch, Sex and the Proposal
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Oh, my God, this story is SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I laughed so hard! OMG, it's great, SO GREAT! But so short! What a pity! I WANT TO KNOW ESME'S ANSWER, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE! :D Oh, I wish there were more chapters! PLEASE? No? Too late? Oh, you will make me cry... :( *Sad sigh* Well, it was a great, fantastic story, I truly hope you write more like this! THANKS A LOT, thanks so much for writing! ;D
cassiopeiamoon chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
certainly multiple chapter
Dee9274 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
More on the next day!
lystoneflaritzahollyhaleb4ever chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Very hot and steamy!
Lilentorio chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
XD Haha!

It'd be fun to learn more about Edward the womanizer and Bella the blusher.

And Carlisle the hopeless proposer... XDDD
burtonbabe chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
supper cute! and definitely want more details and more chapters! I never would have guessed C as a virgin, too funny for their first time. What was her reaction to the question? Where do they go from here? And i so want to know what happens with B&E too. Is he good to her?

Lary Reeden chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
If I comparer Esme and Carlisle and Esme and Carlisle vampires "alternative" vampires please me more.

But until I liked the one.

And since I read nothing better than to let you know that review.

Kisses Lary Reeden
CarlisleEsme Forever D chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
it is sooo hilarious it should continue!
LittleMissInnocence chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
ahahah I loved it!
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 1 . 7/14/2010

Got one question though: Why didn't you put it under the category of Esme and Carlisle, instead of Edward and Carlisle? Eh never mind, you don't haev to answer.

TalksToMirrors chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Yes i would like to know what happens with Bella and Edward... epov, maybe? please?

i really loved the relaations between the characters, especially edward and Carlisle, i've never read of them being brothers before and i love the big brother little brother thing!
radmeister chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I loved this story and I would really look forward to the next instalment. Thank you for this.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
That was too sweet...and it did make me smile.
enisnomine chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I would like to see this continue! I voted.
MoriaAngel chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I love it! And yes yes, please continue!