Reviews for Hidden Love
Olivia chapter 16 . 7/11/2019
9 years late but damnnnnn
caik9197 chapter 3 . 11/1/2018
I love this story it is one of my favorites try to read at least every six months
BTSarmy95 chapter 22 . 4/20/2018
*claps*AMAZING!
troy & sharpay 4ever!
angel chapter 4 . 9/24/2017
Type your review I like the story but I wouldwant to get together
AnimeRoxx chapter 22 . 1/23/2016
I really loved this story! So great!
The 10 year anniversary of HSM made me seriously want to read more Troypay fanfics! Great job :)
Amy chapter 22 . 9/13/2015
Oh they're wicked! Fuck them!
Little Princezz Everlazt chapter 22 . 8/6/2013
I love this story:)
coldblood chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
please! don't keep it! You can have it when You're thirty or something! you're too young ((
TherSia chapter 22 . 10/17/2012
I love the last 2 chapters! It will be good when Gabriella and the gangs see the future Sharpay and Troy with their kids! Although I kind feel bad for Gabriella in this story. I definitely don't want to be in her shoes.
TherSia chapter 13 . 10/17/2012
But but but... Sharpay should not forgive him that easy! I thought at the beginning She finally get the upper hand but why she forgive him? AKH! But it's a GOOD story!
Tadano Ian chapter 22 . 12/19/2011
Wow, didn't realize I was reading your work again:)) Somewhat surprised as I find this and "All That Glitters" a bit different in style, but just as good of course!:P Love how you ended this story. Looking forward to an equally satisfying read and ending for ATG. Yeys for Troypay:D we're so lucky to have you onboard! PS: I agree that the reactions of everyone to Troy and Sharpay's pregnancy are quite realistic, considering their background..well, mostly possible due to Sharpay's:D
dramaqueentothemax chapter 22 . 10/26/2011
I really loved how this story turned out. It's one of my favorite fan fic. The way you wrote Sharpay's hurt and pain was truly amazing. It felt like I was actually there with her, seeing her get dumped by Troy in her bedroom or when he told/suggested the abortion.

Even though I am a major Troy/Sharpay fan, I actually enjoyed seeing Troy as the semi-bad guy. Maybe because he's such a goody two shoe-ish guy in the real movie.

Honestly, there's little to none, to critique about as your writing skills are really solid. Keep up the good writing! :D
Blossy chapter 22 . 9/20/2011
I really liked this story. At first I thought it would be a typical story where they struggle to have a baby while everyone shuns them including their parents but I quite like this kind of story. It doesn't sound unrealistic if it's Sharpay's family lol

Oh and Ryan was awesome! I was like you should have added more of him like an uncle. The punch was the best! He really plays the best brother.

The ending was the best. It shows a happy marriage but at the same time chaotic with the two kids.

Ovarall, awesome story.

Thank you for a great read! The mature themes was a plus :)
zacefron68777 chapter 22 . 8/7/2011
Hey! awesome story! cant believe its the end! you should make another one like this! :) you did a great job at making this.. keep it up!