Reviews for Who would have thought?
Brian Awesome chapter 24 . 11/1/2016
I honestly started to cry at the scen of the Z warrioris and their allies reuniting.
Brian Awesome chapter 23 . 11/1/2016
What is the difference between "hell" and "hfil"?!
Brian Awesome chapter 21 . 11/1/2016
Im suprised that Cell didnt just absorb the dying Bojack...
Brian Awesome chapter 17 . 11/1/2016
Why didnt Cell just use his Porunga to wish himself into his perfect form?!
Brian Awesome chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
Well this is kinda stupid. We have SEEN in the FUSION SAGA that MORE THAN three people (in this case Goten, Trunks, Piccolo, and Super Buu) can be in the time chamber at one time. Goku just used the pairs rule in the Cell Saga to better the respective fathers and sons. ... p.s.: you do know that Mercenary Tao HAS met Korin back in Dragon Ball right?
Guest chapter 18 . 10/29/2016
i could not help but write this
why not make love not war zangya thought about it for a second she wanted nothing more than to beat him down but was he serious would he stop if she... 17 he stopped are you serious she asked 17 bit his tounge to stop himself from laughing yes im serious tryng to look serious youll surrender she asked yes ill surrender but no jail or death just one spanking each week and being stuck in an apartment not a cell zangya coudnt believe what she was hearing deal 17 said okay meets you in the one of them wrecked cities before flyng away zangya went to tell the others his offer 17 flew to 18 i overheard you 18 said were surrendering she asked just for a few months i lied to her But why stop at all ? a spanking from a hot girl 17 said would you deny it he asked you horny little.. we were programmed as teenagers what do you expect later on at one of the wreckages zangya was sitting there 17 flew by there hello he said so zangya said ive found this place sitting on a bed in a broken house 17 said classy i counted each corpse from your victims your getiing one smack for each 300 and for those i incinerated how many were thoseshe asked 17 got over her lap 700 zangya sat shocked i was going to let you keep your pants on she said 17 smirked but i take it back 17 stood up pulled down his pants to his knees and returned over her lap zangya would spank on and on to be continued
FoolsGil chapter 24 . 1/13/2016
I smile writing this, still remembering bits and pieces of the original version of this story from years ago. Seeing as how you deleted it, I went ahead and checked your newest version. It's a great story, far more grounded than the previous one. I do have some thoughts, yes it's been years since you completed this, but what is wrong with a little constructive criticism?

Pros, I did enjoy how much everyone disliked each other. It was a breath of fresh air to see a group forced to work together that bickered like cats and dogs. It was refreshing

Con, it seemed you had a plan for Hercule, maybe even a love interest for Chi Chi maybe not, but you threw that plot line away. I wish you stuck to your guns. For Hercule just to be built up and die before Cell made his move was an unfitting end, especially with the others' luck kept them going forward all the way to the end. And then he unceremoniously stayed in Heaven and that was it from him. It would have been a different deal if he died later on like when Korin died, or alternatively, have Yajirobe did in fact die against Cell. Just my thoughts.

But let me say again, I really liked this story. I'm even up at 3AM to write this thing before I sleep. I thank you for going back to a beloved fanfic, and making it far better than it originally was.
jessicaoscura chapter 24 . 10/16/2015
Lei tu fic pero hay un chavo que le duste permiso de traducir your fic in spanish y en un review le dije que si podría alterar un poco el fic haviendo uba peticion que le dije para el cap final ojala apruebes esa idea pasate por el fic en spanush y respondeme en español lo que puenses de mi idea final plis?
Me encanta tu fic lo lei en español pero en la version original como mi ingles no es mucho lo que se me cuesta traducir lo que dice plis contestame atravez de los review en español
TheItchyCocoon chapter 24 . 3/9/2015
I must say, this is probably the best human related dbz story I've ever read, if not one of the greatest bits of DBZ fanfiction out there!, gripping, emotional, and also very satisfying with how all the big baddies (aside form Broly) coming together for one massive brawl.
However, I do have my questions. The most prominent being what were the power levels of the humans at the end of all this? Roshi is considerably powerful, but I really cant say where his power lies in terms of numbers (I.E. scouter levels.) So, think you could shed some light on that?
And another is, why didn't Yemma allow all the warriors in the afterlife the one day of living? I believe CellBuu was a big enough threat to the universe to warrant at least a few of them to come back.
Really thats about it for questions.
Once more, fantastic story, hats off to you!
lmc9389 chapter 24 . 1/10/2015
Great story, im totally ok with a human power up honestly ssj transformations got a bit rediculous. Anyway well done
HakaishinChampa chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
I wonder if Pan would've regonized chi-chi?
HakaishinChampa chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
Nice story so far.
AntiCreator chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
I know you wrote this long ago so you most likely don't care but for some reason in this chapter everytime it's meant to say popo it's as though it's been deleted. Once or twice I can take but every time. It's really annoying to read. Good story otherwise.
HakaishinChampa chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
See any Dragon Ball Character can keep up.
Chem-Death chapter 24 . 6/2/2014