Reviews for Who would have thought?
FoolsGil chapter 24 . 1/13
I smile writing this, still remembering bits and pieces of the original version of this story from years ago. Seeing as how you deleted it, I went ahead and checked your newest version. It's a great story, far more grounded than the previous one. I do have some thoughts, yes it's been years since you completed this, but what is wrong with a little constructive criticism?

Pros, I did enjoy how much everyone disliked each other. It was a breath of fresh air to see a group forced to work together that bickered like cats and dogs. It was refreshing

Con, it seemed you had a plan for Hercule, maybe even a love interest for Chi Chi maybe not, but you threw that plot line away. I wish you stuck to your guns. For Hercule just to be built up and die before Cell made his move was an unfitting end, especially with the others' luck kept them going forward all the way to the end. And then he unceremoniously stayed in Heaven and that was it from him. It would have been a different deal if he died later on like when Korin died, or alternatively, have Yajirobe did in fact die against Cell. Just my thoughts.

But let me say again, I really liked this story. I'm even up at 3AM to write this thing before I sleep. I thank you for going back to a beloved fanfic, and making it far better than it originally was.
jessicaoscura chapter 24 . 10/16/2015
Lei tu fic pero hay un chavo que le duste permiso de traducir your fic in spanish y en un review le dije que si podría alterar un poco el fic haviendo uba peticion que le dije para el cap final ojala apruebes esa idea pasate por el fic en spanush y respondeme en español lo que puenses de mi idea final plis?
Me encanta tu fic lo lei en español pero en la version original como mi ingles no es mucho lo que se me cuesta traducir lo que dice plis contestame atravez de los review en español
TheItchyCocoon chapter 24 . 3/9/2015
I must say, this is probably the best human related dbz story I've ever read, if not one of the greatest bits of DBZ fanfiction out there!, gripping, emotional, and also very satisfying with how all the big baddies (aside form Broly) coming together for one massive brawl.
However, I do have my questions. The most prominent being what were the power levels of the humans at the end of all this? Roshi is considerably powerful, but I really cant say where his power lies in terms of numbers (I.E. scouter levels.) So, think you could shed some light on that?
And another is, why didn't Yemma allow all the warriors in the afterlife the one day of living? I believe CellBuu was a big enough threat to the universe to warrant at least a few of them to come back.
Really thats about it for questions.
Once more, fantastic story, hats off to you!
lmc9389 chapter 24 . 1/10/2015
Great story, im totally ok with a human power up honestly ssj transformations got a bit rediculous. Anyway well done
HakaishinChampa chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
I wonder if Pan would've regonized chi-chi?
HakaishinChampa chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
Nice story so far.
AntiCreator chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
I know you wrote this long ago so you most likely don't care but for some reason in this chapter everytime it's meant to say popo it's as though it's been deleted. Once or twice I can take but every time. It's really annoying to read. Good story otherwise.
HakaishinChampa chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
See any Dragon Ball Character can keep up.
Chem-Death chapter 24 . 6/2/2014
Nice ending. :)
Chem-Death chapter 23 . 6/2/2014
Oh, good! You remembered the seal! Now, Cell is going to be sealed until some fool released him... Then, it's King Piccolo Saga all over again, this time the UNIVERSE will be Cell's domain not Earth. (continue reading from Roshi's part in the afterlife) Oh, nevermind.
Well, Cell can always create more of himself to entertain unless he gets bored and go mad...
Chem-Death chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
Nevermind. So, how is the ultimate being against human warriors going to fair now?
Chem-Death chapter 21 . 6/2/2014
Chocolate! ... and absorption.
Those two would make Cell's immortal state useless by Majin Buu.
Chem-Death chapter 20 . 6/2/2014
I knew it. The moment I read that Cell and Bojack were heading to the city 17 blew up, I knew they were going to battle each other. Well, the human heroes have nothing to worry about at the moment. I'm sure Cell can beat him easy. Now, they just have to get Cell on THEIR side...
Chem-Death chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
I am eager to see Perfect Cell. ... Would Babidi's arrival make Cell help the cause rather than not? mmm...
Chem-Death chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
Does the Androids have to be alive for Cell to absorb?