Reviews for The Misinterpretation of the Unsaid
Ione A chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
So, this fantastic story was last updated in 2010. Here I am reading it in 2015 and wondering if it will ever be completed (probably not) but wishing for that to happen anyway.

I gotta say that even though I love B&B married with children as they are now, I always love good S5/S6 angst, especially during a long summer hiatus, and especially when they get together in the end. I would love to see how you finish this story, but it appears that you left the Bones fandom (or at least gave up writing fanfic for it) a long time ago. Any chance you will return?
thenwhydidilaugh chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
This is really good! You MUST update this story!...Please:)
RK chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Hi , i hope you will continue and finish this fic..
MentalistLover13 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
I really like this story! I always thought that Catherine's last name was Bryer. Great job! I love all of your stories!:) Please update this story soon. I noticed it hasn't been updated in a really long time, so please do so!:)
kimmiej77 chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
update soon, love it!
Tchitchou chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
I'm still reading but I wanted to began the review for not gorgetting things.

I just LOVE Sweets/Booth convo ! Intense and so so true. Well, at least, this is totally what I think, Booth needing to date other woman(women?) to just enjoy his time, to be a man and a charming wanted one ! Damn it ! He waited 6 years... What a wast for the women ! LOL

I also like how the tone between Angela/Brennan, pretty light with an Angela concerned but "game on" with Brennan, and Sweets/Booth, all intense and deep, balance. Very good.

OMG the "maybe we missed our moment". Twice in fact. 6 years ago and now. I thought about that, a lot. See ? Your fic is so good that I just take it as an extension of the show ! So in character, so totally possible !

Also LOVE the mirror fact of them going to "beg" Sweets. That was priceless from Booth !

Don't need to beg for a review. I'm already here. And please, don't use Booth's low warm voice on me. That's just NOT FAIR ! ;)
Tchitchou chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
OMG ! Why I haven't read this before ? THAT condom thing is the best thing ever. And the "Had she seen the expiration date" OMG OF COURSE ! Awesome. Need more. **running to read chapter 2**
Alicat76 chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Oh I really like this story! I hope you continue with it :) x
phifeversham chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Great story! Please update soon.
A-shiningstar chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
very humorous! Can't wait to read more! :)
space77 chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Would lurve to see more of this one! :)
anteffy1 chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
I really wish you had not continued this fic.
Kaitou304 chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Okay, "Booth." lol

I love your stories. All of them. You create tension in just the right situations and let it go just when we think something is finally going to happen. I don't think many of us realize it, but it's the tension we enjoy, not when things actually happen. For example "Night in the Museum's" last scene was perfect. You've got that style down pat!

Looking forward to more! I'll try to keep on reviewing. I know how much I appreciate ongoing reviewers. :)
cheshirecat chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
I just found your stories online, and i must say, i'm absolutely thrilled!

It happens way to seldomly that one finds fanfics that actually stay true to the characters and what is happening in the actual show - so i'd like to thank you for doing the awesome job you're doing. i absolutely love what you're doing with BB - and looking forward to the next chapter!
BBfantastic chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Im so happy that you are writing a new story! You are amongst the most skilled writers here by far!