Reviews for Mamihlapinatapai
Christobel Cullen chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
So sweet and well written! Love it!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This is a nice story, Reneesmee was written very well and realistically (for a half vamp half human!) and you see the possibility that she would have maturity and loved Jake enough to let him know.
YetAnotherFan2010 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
great!
ZenBall1878 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Loved it, loved it, loved it.
chicagochi4183 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was so beautiful it made me cry.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
very nice way to present the change in their relationship. Liked Bella giving Jacob the bracelet. Thanks for sharing.
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Thanks for this wonderful sweet one-shot!I have to say i'm anti Jake /Nessie...Well anti Nessie period but your story has made me take interest in these two as a couple.I also liked the glimpse into the Edward's relationship with her since you really don't get a glimpse in the book at all. I hope to see more stories from you soon !
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
That was really lovely.
robsjenn chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
katinki was right in her fictionators post - this is really, really perfectly written. edward and bella are true parents to ness and friends to jacob. i adore how you wove in the bracelet (wolf carving diamond) and the locket (bella putting that around ness's neck in BD is one of the most heartbreaking scenes in the whole saga, IMHO). and what nessie says to jake here at the end? just perfect.

i am a lover of canon vampfic, so i am so happy to learn of your fics, and i'm off to see if you have more similar pieces!

thanks for writing. :)
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Someone rec'd this on Twitter earlier today and I'm so glad I came over, it was lovely! Thanks for writing xA
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
"Mamihlapinatapai"

Is that Quiliute?

Saw this rec'ed by Katinki at The Fictionators. Very, very nice.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
What a lovely one shot. It does a great job showing Edward and Renesmee in a loving way. And it really does well with the imprinting. I understood why it squicked out a lot of people, but I always saw it like this too. I just never had the words to express it clearly. Well done! Very tasteful too, with the way they expressed themselves to each other.
withany chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I shall probably never read another JxR story but I am so glad I read this one. Katinki was right. It's perfect.

Edward is also right: canaries aren't filling. And Edward with a mouth full of yellow feathers would look most inappropriate.

Great stuff, thank you.
Fictionators chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
The Fictionators - has featured your story on our site for the week of 3/16/2012.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)

Songster for the Fictionators
NKubie chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I guess I should thank The Fictionators for rec'ing this story and thank you for writing it.

I started in this fandom reading post-BD canon stories only. I am so far from that now (even with my own story, sort of), that to find one that re-captures that initial love of Twific is a wonderful treasure.

I so rarely read T rated fics and even more rarely R/J ones, so again, this is truly a treasure.

Your take on the evolution of the imprint is unique and makes the whole thing believable and less squinky, iykwim. LOL Thank you for that! Your creativity and wonderful storytelling shows a wealth of talent. Thank you for sharing that with us!