Reviews for Mamihlapinatapai
deb24601 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Really lovely. I especially liked how you included the jewellery... I think I gasped when Bella gave him the bracelet.

Thanks for sharing. I found your story on The Fictionators. :)
dinotopian chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Lovely! Thank you!
Jasline Devereaux chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
What a wonderful, short story! I've imagined many times in my head how I would write a story involving Renesmee and Jacob. This has come closest to all my thoughts. The incompleteness of it allows us readers to imagine how a life with the two would be, and how Edward and Bella would accept a fate that was, not only chosen, but sealed.

Fantastic job. Loved it from beginning to end. Thank you for opening my imagination.
MissEllen chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
beautiful

unique
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Very nice story. Giselle-lx recommended it. I thought it was quite a believable transition, and the ending was handled perfectly.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
aw, that was really lovely, babe. Gave me chills at the end.
chele681 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Beautifully done.
1853kaz chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Beautifully done. Simply true and heartfelt. Loved it, thank you :)
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I've never read a Jake/Nessie ff but I'm glad I got to read yours! It's very well done! I especially liked the father/daughter interaction with their abbreviated conversations, and Jake's explanation and presentation of the necklace.

I'm here because of katinki's rec. Thanks for sharing your writing!
johnthe chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh! Wow!

touched: feel moved with gratitude or sympathy. -noun

I hate leaving reviews when reading on my cell, but this one-shot really spoke to me. Can we expect a continuation?
Samolly chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
That was so sweet!
MissSherrie chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Beautiful. But someone needs to pronounce the title for me, or spell it phonetically, or something... I love the meaning of the word however.

Cheers,

Sherrie
unicornhime chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I don't even like Jake/Nessie fanfic, but I loved this! It was so cute and I love the way it was written. Well done!
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This was pretty much perfect; I'm not particularly fond of the Renesmee/Jacob relationship because of the weird age thing, but with this one, it felt so right. It all fit into place. I loved Renesmee's speech at the end.

I loved the use of the words to denote the stages of the relationship, not just because I'm a vocab-phile but also because they were so apt in guiding the mood of the passage that followed. and the use of MAMIHLAPINATAPAI in the end was such a perfect, beautiful ending. Bravo, Mary, this is has really become one of my very favorite fics I've ever read.
musicdaydreams chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
So, I followed a rec to this story today. And as I'm reading, I realized I've actually already read it. But it was so good I decided to read it again. I really loved Renesmee - I really liked how eager she was to find the love of her, and then her confusion and shock when she realized that it was actually someone who was always there. While I loved the whole awakening of both Jake and Renesmee, I think I enjoyed the Edward/Renesmee father/daughter relationship the most. I can't even find the right words to describe it - it just touched my heart.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »