Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
Guest chapter 21 . 6/8/2015
Theway this ends it sucks and it needs to be finished. And you do realize the the tag is female Shep but the story is male right?
disappointed chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
I find myself hating the very fact you exist after reading this last chapter and hope you end the story or rewrite it because all those side ship is ruining what i had hoped would be a lovely story. I shall not be continuing this story my apologies because i really lie the beginning of it.
dfgdfgsdfgs chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
You have gender issues or something bud? Mark your story as Male Shep.
Hero of the Multiverse chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Um, you do realize that you wrote this story with a MALE Shepard, yet the tag says Shepard is female, right? Just pointing that out.
Anger chapter 21 . 1/24/2013
I fucking hate you, im on chapter twenty one and i have to say, fuck you for leaving this story like that. I was drawn in and so captivated by the story, and to leave me with such a broken shepard and defeated talia is a cruel thing. Now get off your lazy ass and write the next chapter. WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
other than that good job; keep it up.
A2C2G chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
This, um.

This needs to get finished.

It's making me all sad up in my brain.

Please finish it. The only reason I turned to fanfics in the first place was to take my mind off the canon endings.
grimsweepa chapter 21 . 12/9/2012
Overall I think this story is really good and I hope you come back to it. If you do, might I suggest you loose the whole Romeo and Juliet theme. The plots simply don't match up and it makes the storyline come off as forced and also makes it look like you haven't even read the book.
Leader of the imagination chapter 21 . 9/5/2012
MORE MORE I want to read more and sorry if this sounds needy
Zippy Saboteur chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
You should fix the character specifications to male shepard.
Reaper20243 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wholly crap your write very well. But why its it that the great authors on this site leave us hanging...I got to know what happens!
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 21 . 9/3/2011
Why? Why did you have to stop just before finishing? A great story like this shouldn't die right before the end. I sincerely hope that you come back to this someday, because I was very disapointed when you left it off at the end.
RockJumper chapter 21 . 8/29/2011
OH MY GODDD NEED MOREEEEEEE!
darkfinder chapter 14 . 8/28/2011
that was to easy .
darkfinder chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
man miranda went bad fast .
darkfinder chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
poor couple seem so good and went bad so fast .