Reviews for Littles: The New Wave: Debut
alemica2 chapter 18 . 6/21/2010
Amazing chapter, can't believe this one is already done! I hope Anne sticks to her word and breaks up with Kevin to be with Hunter. Seriously can't wait until the next one, please post it soon!
Mali08 chapter 18 . 6/20/2010
Wow so much has gone on. Sorry I didn't respond to the other chapters. I'm excited to see what will happen. These stories always keep me guessing. Can't wait for the next one!
alemica2 chapter 17 . 6/15/2010
I think Anne and Hunter should be together, as well as Eddie and Ellie, and Kevin and Connie. So mad at Trina right now, I like her and Dean! Update soon please, I love this story!
alemica2 chapter 16 . 6/10/2010
Wow, so much going on in this chapter! I'm glad Hunter and Ellie broke up, they weren't good for each other and I'm excited to see what happens with her and Eddie! Aw poor Steph, I hope she's able to dance again. Update soon, please!
Mali08 chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
I hope Jace and Trina don't get together. Her and Dean are a great couple. I like Connie with Eddie but I like her even better with Kevin. I still don't like Anne but I love to see what she does next. Great update!
alemica2 chapter 15 . 5/29/2010
Very packed chapter! I really hope Trina doesn't cheat on Dean. Eddie and Connie in bed was hilarious, but I can really see them working as a couple. Poor Elisa! I don't know who I want to see Eddie with now, Ellie or Connie... Update soon, please!
Mali08 chapter 14 . 5/18/2010
Nice update! I love how all the characters lives are intertwined. I hope Connie and Kevin get back together. I like Gordon and Bella. I'm so happy Lizzie and Tony are back together. I wonder what's going to happen with Stephanie...we'll see. Update soon!
alemica2 chapter 14 . 5/17/2010
I have a feeling Jace is going to cause problems for Trina and Dean... Everyone was so cute in this chapter, I loved it! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Mali08 chapter 13 . 5/6/2010
Aww good chapter. I'm glad Connie/Tony/Lizzie have settled things. I hope Tony and Lizzie stay together. Eva finally got married! I'm happy about Denise and Mike. Great update!
alemica2 chapter 13 . 5/5/2010
So, I was hoping that Mikey would stand up and interrupt the ceremony but I'm glad everything is what is should be, him with Denise and Eva with David. I really hope Connie doesn't sleep with Eddie, she'd definitely regret that. I can't wait to see what else happens, update soon!
Mali08 chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
Wow maybe there's a chance for Connie and Eddie? I could see that. I'm glad Mike and Denise are back together. Update soon!
alemica2 chapter 12 . 4/28/2010
I loved it! Really glad that Denise and Mike are back together, I'm started to accept them together. Hm, I hope nothing happens between Eddie and Connie but ahh Kevin! Hopefully he can get over his feelings for Bella, I really love her and Gordon together. Update soon, please!
Mali08 chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
Great update! I'm so excited to see what happens. I like Anne and Kevin on better terms so I'm glad they are. It'll be interesting to see what happens with Hunter and Elisa. I hope Denise and Mike get back together. Update soon!
alemica2 chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
Hm, not sure about Anne and Kevin. I kinda still want her with Hunter but I can't wait to see where you go with that! I'm glad Eva talked to Denise, maybe she can get back with Mike. Update soon!
Mali08 chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
Wow some changes are coming. I can't wait to see what happens! Update soon.