Reviews for How Do I Loathe Thee?
crossoverqueenlovesPnFMLP chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I love how you wrote it in the style of the show. That was really clever! And, unlike with most fanfics, I could read the dialouge in the character's voices, which was awesome.
Maeve Moonstone chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
That song was the BEST!
Awesome story!
It was almost like cannon, it was so good!
Jet Engine chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This was oh-so-sweet! And funny, too. And I liked the song. ;)
Jasmine-The True Believer chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Peter the panda punk chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This is just so cute 3

I love to look like an episode of the series,makes me so happy :D
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Well, THAT was handled well! And with solid gramar too.

Nice job, probably the first time that the whole sappy romance thing actually work. I think it's because you threw in enough "rule of funny" that it didn't seem like it was taking itself deadly seriously, and Doctor D's list of reasons why he likes Perry felt adorably in character. I liked that part, despite the fact that as a rule I do not like love confessions.

And Perry, for once, came of pretty well too. Most people just cannot do him.
LuticolousMantis chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Very cute and very nicely keeping with the tone of the show.

Also I liked it how their romance felt like a natural extension of what their relationship is like in the show.

So often in these kinds of things the author just jumps into cute fluff/hot sex without really paying attention to how it should turn out.
SmoothJazzFails chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This is awesome. You managed to keep it very in-character, and it was very like a real episode. You even managed to write decent D/P without making Perry a human or a girl or anything! I can't help but ship those two; their dynamic is just beautiful.

A, 10/10, etc.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
awsome story. My favourite part was at the end with Perry and Doof. Your good at romance.
craziunderurbed999 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was awesome :)
fluggerbutter chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Ugh, I'm so scarred now. xD Don't get me wrong, this was damn bloody brilliant - all of it. I could hear their in my head (though this may just be a lot of P&F obsession). It was written very, very well. But agh, Dooferry kinda grosses me out - I mean, animal-human love AND slash? It's just too much for me - but the fact that is seemed so utterly and totally canon was the part that disturbed me the most. Find some good animators and they could SO turn this into a legit episode!

Overall, I suppose it was good... but I need to bleach my brain now... gah...

pomtdwt chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
*bawls hysterically*
krissy13 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
So cute! I especially loved "You're makin' me feel so insert-lyric-here." That would be in a Phineas and Ferb song. The crazy "relaxed" Candace was so funny! You did a very good job at keeping all of the characters in character. It is wierd when you are reading a fanfic that has the characters going all OOC on you. I could actually see this situation happening! Good job and keep working hard-we all very much appreciate it! Thanks!
ILoveChocolateMore chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Why they call it:Dooferry?Can't they just call it Derry?