Reviews for The Icing on the Cake
Woah.
I loved it! :D
Going on my favorites
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was so cute! swoons I love it; you did fantastic! Dgflglhljkj, I don't think I've ever read a frienshipfluff fic this good! Such a nice job! ;W;
Taliax chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I've been reading a lot of your stories but I've been a lazy reviewer, only because I can't think of much to say other than that your one-shots are awesome. That, and Lea and Isa are hilarious. xP If only I could actually see Lea fly in through a window...
Infamousplot chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
YOU wrote this? Why is it I keep finding out half of my favorite stories were written by you? XD

I never reviewed this, but I faved it. I guess I should review it now. Plus, I hate when people don't review my fics... You're such a great author XD
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
i input my vote for a oneshot collection, please! the snark in this fic was just... really what i needed today. XD
WereWolfPrincess1215 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Oh my gaws! :D You didn't mess anything up! I'm so excited! *gluggles* This is soooo good! 3
Jessica da Maia chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Aww this was just adorable!

The characterization is actually quite well. Although Axel seems to act a bit more like Zack Fair from Final Fantasy VII though, and a bit different from present-day Axel. But then again, present-day Axel is a Nobody, and as Saix himself said, Axel has changed.

But from the few BBS scenes currently released showing the two of them interacting with each other, your characterization of teen!Axel isn't too OOC.

Overall I enjoyed reading this fic. Please do write more! I've been craving for some Lea/Isa and Axel/Saix ever since 358/2 came out and some info about BBS has been released. XD
Axel's Chakram chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I love Lea. He is my favorite character.

It's nice to read good stories about him.

LOVE the story.
Xamceron chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Aw, man. Now you got me all sad... :(

I ADORE this. I really wish there was more. :P
surxi25 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
such a cute story :) and I loved the ending

unfortunately, Lea and Isa never get many stories. A one-shot collection would be great ) You really know how to write those

great work! keep it up :)
kairiwilson1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
LOL

So cute, fluffy, and humorous. XD
GypsyKate chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I thought the characterization was fairly accurate, considering that BBS isn't out yet...

Once again, good work as usual. I kept laughing as I read it.

Is that foreign teacher Vincient Valentine from FFVII?
MassacreAngel chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
:) Happy story for my sad day! Isa and Lea are so cool.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
AWESOME!
oddishh chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
soo cute, and i didn't think there was ooc. i hope you're on my fave author's list! -checks-