Reviews for Safe & Sound
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
So sweet! Beautiful word choice.
toooldforthissite chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
THIS.

This is what fanfiction is all about. Those sweet, tender moments between two characters that you don't have the opportunity to experience on scene. Thank you so much for writing. 3

Also, I must ask, did you get the title from Kyosuke Himuro and Gerard Way's song of the same title? If so, THAT'S SO FRICKEN' COOL.

If it's all a strange coincidence that's cool too, but you should totally listen to the song. xD
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
this is short and sweet
Scraggles chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Precious indeed. You've earned a favorite from me. I'm not sure if I saw the kiss on the forehead in the cinematic, but I can certainly imagine it. Great job!
Thumpa-Thumpa chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This is totally precious-I agree. The descriptions have wonderful, lush detail and feel behind them. It flowed so well, it's like reading a good poem almost. Very nice, keep up the good work.
hali-chan chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
oh, that was pretty.

so, so pretty.
twistedthoughts chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
That was beautiful. Thank you thank you thank you for writing this. There is simply not enough of Fang x Vanille.
tek4 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Fanille is so damn sexy!

Love them!

and your fic!
and so on chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This is pretty good, but it's only a snapshot so it's hard to tell how good you are. My criticism is mainly about the POV switch - it starts out as Vanille's and then goes to Fang's, sort of, but ends at Vanille's again. It's confusing and jarring, pulling me out of the flow. It's better to stick with one person's POV unless you have a very clear division. This piece is not long enough to have one.

Also, as with most of your writing, it's a little overdescriptive. You're so caught up in your prosiness that the reader loses the scene a little bit.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
AWW!
Ereluna chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Short, but sweet and beautiful I'm really glad to be reading anything you've written; it always feels as if I'm reading just a little bit of peotry in every sentence. Very well written. I'm pretty sure that I love this pairing (as if the pictures you sent weren't enough to convince me) - 3 Either way, I loved it darling and I look forward to more... who knows... maybe this could be a drabble series?

Britt
Tigon O chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was a really good short and sweet moment! Well writen too. I'm happy to see getting some out there finally :)
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
awe x3

This is totally and utterly Kawaiiness 3 The descriptions were beautiful! As usual of course ;D

And don't be silly girl this is wonderful! 33